What Model - Tractor or Implement would you like to see Siku make next?

BGU

ros has made a Manitou MRT 2150 ( 1:32)

Texas

Aye, seen that one Bas.... not really much use as an ag handler though :-\ Never seen one in the flesh either....

I'm amazed UH or Siku haven't jumped on Manitou as a brand, they're popular throughout Europe and would surely sell well ???

They're pretty poorly reprasented in model terms too, there's some Joal stuff in odd scales and not a lot else... I would have thought they'd be ripe for the 1/32 treatment.... :-\

Aye, seen that one Bas.... not really much use as an ag handler though :-\ Never seen one in the flesh either....

I'm amazed UH or Siku haven't jumped on Manitou as a brand, they're popular throughout Europe and would surely sell well ???

They're pretty poorly reprasented in model terms too, there's some Joal stuff in odd scales and not a lot else... I would have thought they'd be ripe for the 1/32 treatment.... :-\

I think the reason is that they think it will not sell oke. If a manitou will come on the market, the company manitou have to take the first step.

Texas

with Ben here , small - mid range root crop machinery two row planters & trailed harvesters , (elevators not bunkers)

c'mon siku we don't all use fendt 936's

oh yes & a toyota hi-lux or Mitsubishi anything other than a land rover

In that case Bas we all need to brow beat Manitou into either persuading Joal to do something in 32nd or get UH or Siku on the case ;D

with Ben here , small - mid range root crop machinery two row planters & trailed harvesters , (elevators not bunkers)

c'mon siku we don't all use fendt 936's

oh yes & a toyota hi-lux or Mitsubishi anything other than a land rover

Although I'm a LR man through and through, for the sake of realism it would be nice to have some variety... these jap pick ups are pretty popular these days.... if someone did a decent crewcab that would be great, could do lots with that, cut it down to king cab and full length bed.... hmmm, good one Marcus ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My wishes.:

implements.

New ploughs...

decent drills (amazone pls)

Big Balers (MF 2190/NH BB980)

Some serius slurry stuff (SAMSON!!!)

Tractors:

Same/lamboghinis, Titan 190, Laser 150/1506 (i know you agree margerisons ;-) )

John Deere in every shape and models 8-)

Maybe a Hydrema excavator or JCB 4CX.

My wishes.:

implements.

New ploughs...

decent drills (amazone pls)

Big Balers (MF 2190/NH BB980)

Some serius slurry stuff (SAMSON!!!)

Tractors:

Same/lamboghinis, Titan 190, Laser 150/1506 (i know you agree margerisons ;-) )

John Deere in every shape and models 8-)

Maybe a Hydrema excavator or JCB 4CX.

you know me well  :D

any new sames and lamborghinis would be a welcomed sight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah, definatly a grass header for the 960, and a new claas xerion, or some more claas and case machines, would be nice if they took on newholland as well, but seeing as they've takan on mccormick, i would like to see them bring out more mccormick tractors

yeah, definatly a grass header for the 960, and a new claas xerion, or some more claas and case machines, would be nice if they took on newholland as well, but seeing as they've takan on mccormick, i would like to see them bring out more mccormick tractors

err all of the new McCormicks are Universal Hobbies  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...