My working week

Pingu

Well im bored sat here so thought i'd show some snaps of what i've been up to this week with what how my boss and collegue classed it as my tractor now being a Renault Ares 735RZ, been using it pretty much for haulage of turkey crap, Straw, the stuff thats come of the cleaners and corn carting.  Shes now got 6346 hours on the clock and is a 1999 machine

post-132-132638567965_thumb.jpg

post-132-13263856797_thumb.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fendt 818 after coming back after spreading K2O with the amazone got called off as was leaving to much a mark in the field even with 710mm rear tyres on :o :o and the Lexion 570+TT still waiting patiently :D

Last picture for now i got a bit creative this was taken from the top of the grain bins while i was loading it with a load of waste wheat and OSR ;)

post-132-13263856798_thumb.jpg

post-132-132638567983_thumb.jpg

Smart pictures Phil! I think you should keep this thread and keep adding pictures and things like Mart's working thread. Because you have some big kit that i'm sure we'd be glad to see more pictures of and see what jobs you get up to!

I'll keep that in mind luke will try and get pics keep you all updated especially should have a ex demo challenger arriving next week that we just bought :-*:-* :D;) and with spring drilling coming up will try and get some pictures etc i'll probs be on cultivator if college will let me free >:(:D :D

Thanks for nice comments people ;D ;D ;)

Trust me mart wou will find your hp heaven soon enough  :D :D But a 3095 is very nice place to spend your time i wouldnt say no to it thats for sure  ;) ;)

But have to say the renault is one of nicest tractors i've driven and the power is amazing

Cheers sean yer big fields ahve advantages the discs in background are Vaderstad carrier and rexius twin cultivators both at 5.5m wide and sure can make a 200hp tractor grunt on fair bit of our land :D

The Renault is around about 190hp and pulls like a train as was pulling 15/16ton loads with her today with no problems no pics as was only going couple of hours :'(  :D ..... The trailer is a tad small being a 10 tonner so shes not stressed at all pulling it  :D :D

There are other pictures on the forum of drilling winter wheat and of harvest i will look back and try and find them ;)  If not will post a couple pics in here see if they refresh the mind

Here's drilling 2006 http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=11212.0 quadtrac not ours

And harvest http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=9465.0

I cant find any pics of the Fendt 926 ploughing  :'(

Mind you we only have 2 tractors at the moment but the fleet was:

Fendt 926 vario (been sold challenger coming in next week or so to replace it)

Fendt 818

Renault 735rz

There is Renault 103-54 which is for turkeys etc mainly not used on arable any more all this for 3500 acres with a little help from local farmers emmetts (soilboy knows of them)

Thanks for nice comments people ;D ;D ;)

Trust me mart wou will find your hp heaven soon enough  :D :D But a 3095 is very nice place to spend your time i wouldnt say no to it thats for sure  ;) ;)

But have to say the renault is one of nicest tractors i've driven and the power is amazing

Cheers sean yer big fields ahve advantages the discs in background are Vaderstad carrier and rexius twin cultivators both at 5.5m wide and sure can make a 200hp tractor grunt on fair bit of our land :D

I do hope so mate......Very true though, the 3095 isn't a bad beast...... :) :) ;)

very nice tractor 3095s are  :) to be onest i would chose it over the tl90 but done tell the mf guys  ;):D

hmmmm...thanks for that rich , your comment has been noted & have been filed at massey massive HQ...........you're being kept an eye on for future evaluation :D

got some good pics there phill, keep them posted ,a good thread to keep track of  :) :)

mart , more horse power sometimes means more aggrivation  ;)

hmmmm...thanks for that rick , your comment has been noted & have been filed at massey massive HQ...........you're being kept an eye on for future evaluation :D

got some good pics there phill, keep them posted ,a good thread to keep track of  :) :)

Cheers mjb

Especially when they go wrong as you rely on them alot more and in general when bits go wrong here rather large to sort out  :D :D

hmmmm...thanks for that rich , your comment has been noted & have been filed at massey massive HQ...........you're being kept an eye on for future evaluation :D

I suppose so Marcus, would be nice to have the experience though...... :) :) ;)

I'll keep that in mind luke will try and get pics keep you all updated especially should have a ex demo challenger arriving next week that we just bought :-*:-* :D;) and with spring drilling coming up will try and get some pictures etc i'll probs be on cultivator if college will let me free >:(:D :D

What sort of mad fool would let you loose on a Challenger :o::):D :D ;)

Best you get your category H driving test done as you nor anyone else can drive it on the road until you have that, think you may have to be 21 as well to drive a tracklayer on the road too so at least you can't terrorise motorists with it ;D:D :D ;)

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/DriverLicensing/WhatCanYouDriveAndYourObligations/DG_4022547

Pardon me  :o :o :o:D :D ;)

Have to be 21 to get your tracklayer license :'( :'( so no ploughing for me this year just cultivator and looks like im stuck on the renault all year :'( :'( ;):D :D i wonder if i could manage to get the 818 for a bit hmmmm theres a challenge while your stuck on JD's haha :D :D

Pardon me  :o :o :o:D :D ;)

Have to be 21 to get your tracklayer license :'( :'( so no ploughing for me this year just cultivator and looks like im stuck on the renault all year :'( :'( ;):D :D i wonder if i could manage to get the 818 for a bit hmmmm theres a challenge while your stuck on JD's haha :D :D

Probably going to be on a TM175 with a Welgar D6000 Baling so nananananana :D :D :D :D

I only knew about that as the chap I spoke to here about a job for you last yeah had to do a cat H when he got his old challenger

Any roots grown at work Phill?

Sadly not Ol most of the land is to heavy and on the land that isnt we just dont have the man power at that time of year to harvest them with 3500 acres drilling to be done and only a max of 3 of us on the job (ploughing/discing, drilling and spraying all going on at once), getting labour round here is a real struggle.  Its a pity as would love to do root crop work :'( :'( .  Got any season vacancy's Ol in a few years time :D :D :D

Sadly not Ol most of the land is to heavy and on the land that isnt we just dont have the man power at that time of year to harvest them with 3500 acres drilling to be done and only a max of 3 of us on the job (ploughing/discing, drilling and spraying all going on at once), getting labour round here is a real struggle.  Its a pity as would love to do root crop work :'( :'( .  Got any season vacancy's Ol in a few years time :D :D :D

I'm on my way to help you right now Phill...... :D :D ;)

I don't know if you'd like it were I am here Phill. :-\