Siku 8280 choices for Pops

Lord Ferguson

Rick is thinking about investing in an 8280... so I advised him to go for the "farmer plus" version... is it still available lads... and where's the cheapest place to get one from in the UK  ???

Here you go then Rick.... the "standard version" is not so well detailed... but a great model none-the-less  ;)

post-292-132638568598_thumb.jpg

marky your missing the zwolle 2002??? one

Yeah... not got that one Steve... seemed pretty crap to me for the money  :-\

Bazza... thanks... it's simply a bent piece of perspex sheet mate... I had it done at my local "plastic suppliers" ... cost about ?15 from memory... but will last a life-time...

for what I use if for you can have it mate really... more use to you than me I'm sure mate  ;)

Me thinks numpty for marky.... The farmer plus is a 8270 not a 8280 you only pounted out that the orange one was diffrent  :D

:-[ - I was just telling Rick that via "silent PM"  :-[:D :D :D

Ohhhhh bugger  :-[

Numpty for pin head...come on some mod lay it on him :P :P  Had me looking all over the net for an 8280   :D

Well thanks Pops... pin head  :'( :'(

marky nnnnnnnnnooooooooo talk about letting the side down mate, thats just me left now

:-[ what can i say Sean...  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(