Ford 8210 Generation III......

NewHolland2

While I was out on my lunch today I spotted this beauty sitting outside a local auto-electrician......While embarrassing everyone I was with I took a few snaps but one kindly soul decided to point out that there was also an immaculate Ford 7810 inside as well......Hopefully it will be outside tomorrow and I'll manage to snap that too...... :) :) ;)

post-32-132638570217_thumb.jpg

post-32-132638570222_thumb.jpg

Very nice indeed Mart, you managed to contain yourself and refrain from making brumm brumm noises ???  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just about mate...... :D :D ;)

no scott managed to refrain seeing if the keys were in it and doing proper brum brum noise  :D :D :D

I was tempted to go for a nose in the cab but my stomach was dragging me to Tesco...... :D;) ;)

The Generation II 8210 produced 115hp according to the brochure I've just checked Marky so the Generation III would be pretty similar......I'd guess it would be about an G/F Reg but will check tomorrow if it's still there mate...... :) :) ;)

Thanks mart... I make that about 89/90 then mate... is that about right... Not that much hp for the size of her then mate... but I guess that judging her by modern standards... I suppose a comparable Massey or the day was about the same size really  :-\

Thanks for the info  ;)

Not too sure Martin but I believe the Gen III models had some form of electronic linkage control fitted as well as an option, i've only driven Gen II's but just seem to hve some idea they might have :-\

That rings a bell Gav - was it an attempt to keep up with the MF 3/3100s?

Not that much hp for the size of her then mate... but I guess that judging her by modern standards... I suppose a comparable Massey or the day was about the same size really  :-\

We had one for a wee while but on the same ploughs in same field, the simple old 399 (100 hp) could outperform it......

Cheers for the extra information lads...... :)

Generation III had the electronic lift control's - the one in CT this month has them too - they were okay according to the CT buyer's guide about a year ago  ;)

Nice example that Mart

She certainly was mate......

Wasn't there today so she must have been taken back home yesterday so couldn't check the Reg Plate......Sorry Marky...... :-[;)