in a spot of bother

dwain

no, you hadnt dissed the massy till just then, we saw you as an angle, if slightly misguided in your colour choice :D :D :D :D :D

They arent over rated over here and i belive that JD are the NZ market leaders  folowed buy CNH

You cant have been paying much attention to me then.... Ive made alot of low blows to masseys  :D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on lads... we are breing "moderated" here right left and centre... check the modified posts in this thread... and who modded them  :-\

Ummm... By the two "dodgeist" mods on FTF.. something smells here lads  :-\ :D :D :D :D

wasn't me anyway Mark but then I'm not dodgy - at least i hope not in your eyes  :D :D :P

That Topsy Turvy Fergie is an ideal candidate for inclusion in Further Adventures of Marky & Bazza  :D :D ;D ;D!!!

Thanks Tam mate...I think that gave me an idea for next week's episode!  :D :D :D

one for Power Rabbit to explain :D :D

This is the explanation for this one.

A guy that had a circle of pals with light aircraft rented a field next door to my farm which they used for an airfield weekends and holiday times. One Easter a few years ago the guy who was flying this crate was allegedly giving his girlfreind a lesson in flying, The plane was taking off and landing several times during the morning and the last time it came in it seemed to me that it was coming in a bit too fast, being just over the hedge from me I could observe, it hit the ground with a bit of a bump and raced up across the field with engine revving like hell. To cut a long story short, it hit the far hedge and bored a nice big hole in it tearing the plane to bits ending up across the road, fortunately the two occupants were not seriously hurt but the plane was a write-off. Apparently the girlfreind of the pilot was at the controls and rumour had it that her hand was on the wrong joystick. Great fun helping the local fire brigade make a pile of the bits.

Not a good way to plough out a hedge!.

This is the explanation for this one.

A guy that had a circle of pals with light aircraft rented a field next door to my farm which they used for an airfield weekends and holiday times. One Easter a few years ago the guy who was flying this crate was allegedly giving his girlfreind a lesson in flying, The plane was taking off and landing several times during the morning and the last time it came in it seemed to me that it was coming in a bit too fast, being just over the hedge from me I could observe, it hit the ground with a bit of a bump and raced up across the field with engine revving like hell. To cut a long story short, it hit the far hedge and bored a nice big hole in it tearing the plane to bits ending up across the road, fortunately the two occupants were not seriously hurt but the plane was a write-off. Apparently the girlfreind of the pilot was at the controls and rumour had it that her hand was on the wrong joystick. Great fun helping the local fire brigade make a pile of the bits.

Not a good way to plough out a hedge!.

I don't quite know what you mean you saying there's more than one joystick in a light air craft  ???  ;D