Ford 7710 FINISHED

Nice Model is it based on a ford 5610 model beacuse of the rear wheel pins.

I was just going to ask that as well ;)

Didn't realise later type wheels + studs would fit the TW20/7710 earlier casting.

Nice model by the way :)

I was just going to ask that as well ;)

Didn't realise later type wheels + studs would fit the TW20/7710 earlier casting.

Nice model by the way :)

It uses the 7710 casting. To fit the rear wheels I filled the centres with wooden dowel. On the outside I cut the pin off the fixing stud and glued the circular bit to the centre of the wheel. On the inside I glued a circular piece of plasticcard. Then drilled a hole to accept the original axle.

To fit the front wheels I just made their centres smaller using a thin strip of plasticard then pushed the original fixings through onto the axle.  :)

I think you have made a fantastic job of this 77 Richo. I really must get on and do mine somewhen. Seem to have tool sets, trailers and buildings all over the place at the moment though!!

Brilliant work all round  :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:o :o looking good mate here in my area there is one driving around but that's a 2WD version the man bought it NEW at the time!

And it still looks like NEW!

It still not have problems whit working!!! What a Horse power it have!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)