Holly Farm

:o :o Oh Mandy... just when I think it's can't get any better... you go and do this...

That is simply superb me ansome... I love all of it... Well done you..

As for Norman... awwwwww bless him... isn't he cute  :-*

First class.. 10/10

Glad to see you have me on QC... I would suggest you take a look at my stock here first before offering me a permenant position  :-[:D

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o :o Oh Mandy... just when I think it's can't get any better... you go and do this...

That is simply superb me ansome... I love all of it... Well done you..

As for Norman... awwwwww bless him... isn't he cute  :-*

First class.. 10/10

Glad to see you have me on QC... I would suggest you take a look at my stock here first before offering me a permenant position  :-[:D

Thank you sooooooooooo much Marky (especially as you did most the work... albeit from 300 miles away ;) )

Glad u like Norman... just hope my real friend Norman never logs onto the FTF :-[

hang on a moment , tris is there , marky's there , barry's there even norman the snail is there , where've i gone ? well if dolores has acosted me then i'm in trouble or sacked , may just apply for a gamekeepers position  :D

Marcus... you can have any position you'd like :D

In the meantime, you've been appointed Holly Farm Safety officer... :-*

Nice Mandy,Another new look to Holly Farm with some smashing detail.I'm liking the snail,milk bottle crate,all the people (very bustling place), trees and the crow(s). Did you have to get planning permission for the gert big sign :o no ones gonna miss that :D

Well Done it looks great 8) Whats next, cafe,garden centre or maize maze ???

By the way have you got a Massey dealer next door  :P:D

Marcus... you can have any position you'd like :D

In the meantime, you've been appointed Holly Farm Safety officer... :-*

in that case i best get that snail onto a lower wall ,

he's got no safety harness  :D :D

Nice Mandy,Another new look to Holly Farm with some smashing detail.I'm liking the snail,milk bottle crate,all the people (very bustling place), trees and the crow(s). Did you have to get planning permission for the gert big sign :o no ones gonna miss that :D

Well Done it looks great 8) Whats next, cafe,garden centre or maize maze ???

By the way have you got a Massey dealer next door  :P:D

Thanks Mark  - yep, the planners were a real bind, but the public parkland area next door was a part of the dealr ;D

Next... well the shop will expand it's range... flowers, fruit etc... and I would like an icecream kiosk ;):-*

Re: the Massey dealership... I do have lots of other tractors, but these two are just soooooo pretty :-*

:D :D you have really come out of your shell since you had this position Marcus  ::)

why thank you mark but while you wonder round the holly farm premises , especialy the food area can you please put on a hair net as that stray one on your head could quite easily have someones eye out :D;)

Of course Jez... what can you do?

All sorts, excellent forklift driver and tractor driver too. Rugby player aswell but that's not much good at a farm shop. I am friendly so could work behind the counter? It would involve you buying another worker though!  ;D

Excellent Mandy Loving it all  :-*:-* :-*

Where did the two kids??? in the park come from ?

Thanks, Scot

The children are actually made by Schuco - i got some in for a customer and thought they looked lovely so kept some for myself - they're actually 1/48 - but that doesn't really matter as they'd be little anyway ;)

All sorts, excellent forklift driver and tractor driver too. Rugby player aswell but that's not much good at a farm shop. I am friendly so could work behind the counter? It would involve you buying another worker though!  ;D

Obviously the versatile sort then... no promises.. but Holly and I will see what we can do ;)

Nice pics there Lady Farmer but oh oh oh I cant see a green tractor anywhere.Still I suppose thats him from Cambridgeshire,s influence upon things aint it.Never mind, main thing is you keep the pics rolling in

Brian

Nice pics there Lady Farmer but oh oh oh I cant see a green tractor anywhere.Still I suppose thats him from Cambridgeshire,s influence upon things aint it.Never mind, main thing is you keep the pics rolling in

Brian

Thanks for your comments Brian. And the trouble is that if I had one of every colour on my layout, you wouldn't actually be able to see the layout as it's such a small area... but I will swap them over (I have lots in my tractors cupboard) now and then to keep everyone happy ;)

But at the moment, having been the beneficiary of such a wonderful lot of veg, keeping Marky happy is no bad thing I reckon :-*

Okay... we have couple of newbies at Holly Farm that missed the main photo shoot:

Firstly here's Jez, who will be taking over from Delores on the forklift, as she's been promoted to assistant buyer - Marcus, the safety office, is keeping a watch on things for Jez's first day (actually, this was a diversionary tactic... wouldn't want him to see the load that Mark in the next photo is transporting;):

ForkLift.jpg

And then we have MDFord (Mark), who is working on contract for a few months with his own Ford Tractor

FordandTrailer.jpg

Archived