Holly Farm

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you - I love the displays you guys make on here. I can't stick any of my layout down at the moment, as I have to uproot it daily as the space it occupies doubles as my post table! I have moved my farming room around a bit though and hopefully should be able to construct a more permanent site soon - and I know where to come for advice on building it now! :)

looking good, just been talking with 4c and he is planning to make a display area for taking photos of our conversions/sale items (holderness models)

best way mike, i have that plinth i use....although i did rush build it :D

When Farmer Albert 'Ger' off my land' Rumstuckle retired his son kindly built his parents a nice bungalow - well, that big old  4.5 million pound, 50 bedroom mansion, with an indoor pool, and tennis courts was just getting too much for them.... may as well sell it and build something more modern for them. Shame their son has to spend so much time in the Caribean now  - must be so tiresome for him...

Nanandgrandadsnewbungalow.jpg

Hi Mr Britfarmer

I did not know that the house was New Ray. I bought it from the US from a man who uses these models for Scalextric layouts - it was the only 1/32 house I could find, without paying ?40 upwards for a mint vintage version.

Thanks for your comments.

Mandy

It's not Stephen's fault!! :-\ He emailed that photograph before I started selling anything other than Britains, and was obviously too much of a gentleman to correct me ha ha!  ;)  And now he's gone and decided to change everything around and make up a big workshop there's not much point in me changing it until he's sends me some udpated photos  :)

It's not Stephen's fault!! :-\ He emailed that photograph before I started selling anything other than Britains, and was obviously too much of a gentleman to correct me ha ha!  ;)  And now he's gone and decided to change everything around and make up a big workshop there's not much point in me changing it until he's sends me some udpated photos  :)

Stephen take note!!!, more photos!! ;D ;D

Re: the walls taking plants okay from Old Ford

Some plants fit better than others. The gladioli fit fine, as do the hyancinths. But I'm careful how I put them in, as they're a devil to get out again! What did you want to put in them?

i have bought 4 with nothing in at the moment and  just bought 2 with  flowers in , hope to get them in a few days.  i was looking for flowers , they are for the new farm house garden :). have on the way a  pergola lots of crazy paving ,pots, cold frame, fencing , pond and more i can't remember :-[  :)

i have bought 4 with nothing in at the moment and  just bought 2 with  flowers in , hope to get them in a few days.  i was looking for flowers , they are for the new farm house garden :). have on the way a  pergola lots of crazy paving ,pots, cold frame, fencing , pond and more i can't remember :-[  :)

all from eBay :-\ ???

Archived