Holly Farm

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wowza, extremely nice Mandy need to get my hands on some stuff like that for my warehouse  :D Love the forklift, ellaborate? Well done looks awesome  :) Oh almost forgot whats that blue implement in the shed Mandy? Looks interesting  :)

Five minutes Nick and I'll post a better pic :)

With seats like that I am not surprised you don't have any operators for it Mandy!!!! Cor bimey and all that jazz, they do look painfull!!

No... I can see you point Triss (no pun intended ;D ) - okay I lied... perhaps they saw your point too :D;):-*

It's a 1985 Britains Setrite Potato Planter - unfortunately, I don't have the operators so that's why it sits in the barn! ;)

SmallfordSetritePotatoPlanter.jpg

i tkae mine of for barn storage mandy, shame to let them get cold and wet when the machines not in use

No... I can see you point Triss (no pun intended ;D ) - okay I lied... perhaps they saw your point too :D;):-*

Tee heeeeeee!!!!!

Now stop interrupting me. ... I have repairs to do to my dutch barn already  :'(

Tee heeeeeee!!!!!

Now stop interrupting me. ... I have repairs to do to my dutch barn already  :'(

Well, if it's any consolation I thought I'd try my hand at putting together one of these Britains farm buildings sets and it has to be the most fiddly and delicate structure ever - how I haven't broken anything trying to get everything to slot together and screws to not cross-thread I'll never know - and I sell the things! ::)

(Hopefully it will make a nice home for the Holly Farm tractors when it's finished though) :)

Superb Mandy... you have done my veggies justice.. and some  :o :o

What a wonderful set up... I am soooo glad to see you do my mums old veggies justice... I see you are importing carrots from Italy and Parsnips from Spain... just one thing.. watch those red onions... they have some secondary growth coming on... best get them in a cold store if you can  ;):D :D :D

10/10... as always

As for the thanks Marky bit.... you are MOST welcome me ansome  :-*

Archived