Holly Farm

I haven't visited Holly Farm much this week, as Old Farmer Rumstuckle had asked me to help him with his stock dispersal. Almost all of his sheep have gone now, the bulk of the cattle and he even agreed to part with his pigs. So now it's the quiet life - and here's a pic of him in his old back yard with his goats (Brad, Jennifer and Angelina), and his cat Gloria, who has just had four kittens...

OldFarmerRunstucklesBackYard.jpg

FarmerRumstuckelsGoats.jpg

GloriatheCatandherKittens.jpg

Feel free to help the Old Farmer name Glorias' kittens ;)

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D :D

Fantastic set up there, looks the absoloute bizzyness with all the little bits and pieces dotted about the garden. Looks like he is waiting for Mrs Rumstuckle to appear with a cold IPA  :D

And no... you can't name any after Forum Members... especially Tris and Marky ;)

Well that's my best two ideas knocked on the ed then  :-\ :-[:D :D

Lovely pics as always Mandy... I love the weeds growing out of the tractor tyre  ;D - nice touch...

So... 4 kittens... no forum names...

Are they male or female Mandy  ??? (how many of each I should say  ??? )

Well that's my best two ideas knocked on the ed then  :-\ :-[:D :D

Lovely pics as always Mandy... I love the weeds growing out of the tractor tyre  ;D - nice touch...

So... 4 kittens... no forum names...

Are they male or female Mandy  ??? (how many of each I should say  ??? )

Two of each (apparently) - I haven't checked :)

:D :D

Fantastic set up there, looks the absoloute bizzyness with all the little bits and pieces dotted about the garden. Looks like he is waiting for Mrs Rumstuckle to appear with a cold IPA  :D

Needs an old piece of corrugated iron somewhere, though - thanks to you guys I know exactly how to make it now :)

LOVE IT !!!  Mandy.

Looks like he needs to get to work on that yard though  :D :D Although the goats will probably take care of most of it  ;):D :D Is that a fish tank in the garden ?

How about George, Sid, Sally & Katie for the kittens  ;D

looking good mandy, the pigs have setteld in well at ash tree farm, didnt take long to drive them to plymouth at all

Excellent - Farmer Rumstuckle will be pleased, as he really didn't want to part with them - but he'll be glad they've gone to a good home :)

No Tris - I'm a bit disappointed, as I thought you guys liked a challenge ;) I'll give a couple more days and then go with Scott's suggestions - well, either that or remove the clause about not giving them FTF member names :-\

Archived