New Silage trailer

texas

Looks top-notch as always nowadays  :)

Does the hand support bracket come as standard or is it extra?  ;)

Yes but you get a female hand :D :D

Seriously, Texas, do you know if the trailer rears up if displayed tipped without a tractor or couldn't the lift rams hold the body up?

Sorry i have no details from this item my french isn't that good

Texas

Looks top-notch as always nowadays  :)

Does the hand support bracket come as standard or is it extra?  ;)

Seriously, Texas, do you know if the trailer rears up if displayed tipped without a tractor or couldn't the lift rams hold the body up?

by the looks of it i would say so  :-\

PTO shaft on tipping trailer ??????

Maybe it has walking floor !!!

It may be a mistake  as it appears inked over on images !!!! ;) ;)

it could have ground drive like some of the big joskins

it could have ground drive like some of the big joskins

i think the cargo has a pto shaft to, i know when thats tipped it has a bar that suports the weight of the body,but that one dosent seem to have that ,like ben says, nice uk marston / marshall would be nine

Lots of French trailers seem to have a seperate oil tank and PTO driven pump so you can tip the trailer with a tractor without massive oil capacity ??? ??? ??? ???

Its not just French trailers Paul, the beet contractor where I used to work used to have a 17 ton AS Marston dump trailer that had a PTO driven pump and an oil tank on it, his JD 7800 just didn't have enough oil in the backend to tip it. They found out the hard way as well, kept tipping oil in as they thought it was low and when they let it down there was a funny noise and the JD needed a visit from the engineer ::):D :D

depends which uk trailer you choose. i am sure we can build one as good as the french, if not better. it just seems foreign machinery is more fashionable.

i get on a fair few farms in my job and French trailers are way ahead, in design and quality  ;)

As anyone any idea when the UH new 2007 implements will be available to buy in the UK shops or mail order ?

the next few months from memory :-\ :-\, dont know the exact dates. Barry/Geoff/DT/G&M/Tellerain may be able to help?

This trailer isn't available now. The make is "La Campagne" make in "Campagne Les Hesdin" in the north of France. This 21 tons trailer is not the biggest of this constructor but it's more current in cereal farms. La Campagne is a good mark recognized on the market. They are sold also in foreign countries.

You can see the Jocquin's website: http://www.ets-corne.com/

The trailer will be available in Minitoys shop at first: http://www.mini-toys.net but not immediately.

More photos of the trailer's prototype on http://www.grostracteurspassion.com

sima07mini-2.jpg

sima07mini-4.jpg

Now that is a real trailer!

I've always been amazed by how few tonnes UK farmers put behind their tractors - Thriplow Farms running 12 tonners behind 7*10 series John Qs for example - compared to the tonnage the Irish and the French put behind theirs.

30 Tonnes (gross) of sugar beet going into Carlow behind 120hp would have been normal. 150hp would have pulled a triple axle Dooley or Twomey with a gross weight of 40 tonnes.

I recall drawing 16 tonnes (gross) of oats into Connolly's of Goresbridge with a 72hp DB1210 (at age 15, but we won't mention that  ;) )

Here's a pic of Ray's 95hp Ford 7740 SLE hauling 22 tonnes (gross) into Wallace's of Wellingtonbridge (only because his 94hp 7600Q had a broken pick-up hitch) at her leisure.

post-91-132638576823_thumb.jpg

Now that is a real trailer!

I've always been amazed by how few tonnes UK farmers put behind their tractors - Thriplow Farms running 12 tonners behind 7*10 series John Qs for example - compared to the tonnage the Irish and the French put behind theirs.

30 Tonnes (gross) of sugar beet going into Carlow behind 120hp would have been normal. 150hp would have pulled a triple axle Dooley or Twomey with a gross weight of 40 tonnes.

I recall drawing 16 tonnes (gross) of oats into Connolly's of Goresbridge with a 72hp DB1210 (at age 15, but we won't mention that  ;) )

Here's a pic of Ray's 95hp Ford 7740 SLE hauling 22 tonnes (gross) into Wallace's of Wellingtonbridge (only because his 94hp 7600Q had a broken pick-up hitch) at her leisure.

The trouble is we have a legal limit of just over 24 tonnes for a tractor and trailer and on the remote chance that you are caught I believe its a fime of ?1000 a tonne for every tonne that you are over that, no doubt someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Personally I can't remember the last time i hauled a load on the road that fell into the underweight limit category. Whilst doing maize silage last year my Renault 836 and 16 tonne Richard Western trailer weighed in at 15 tonnes empty and 32 tonnes loaded ::) ::) This is an area that urgently needs reviewing by the muppets at Westminister :-\