New Silage trailer

texas

The trouble is we have a legal limit of just over 24 tonnes for a tractor and trailer and on the remote chance that you are caught I believe its a fime of ?1000 a tonne for every tonne that you are over that, no doubt someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Personally I can't remember the last time i hauled a load on the road that fell into the underweight limit category. Whilst doing maize silage last year my Renault 836 and 16 tonne Richard Western trailer weighed in at 15 tonnes empty and 32 tonnes loaded ::) ::) This is an area that urgently needs reviewing by the muppets at Westminister :-\

and they will catch you to mate, they regullarly have roadside weight checks ect down this way in the summer, local police are hot as on stuff like that with lorrys and tractors,

it looks great,

surely the side should be taller to be a silage trailer.

Looks more like a grain trailer to me.

there are some sides to it ;) ;) ::)

ok maybe not as high as you expected :D

and they will catch you to mate, they regullarly have roadside weight checks ect down this way in the summer, local police are hot as on stuff like that with lorrys and tractors,

Very hot round this way at times too, seems almost like police forces go in waves we'll have years were they dont care and others were theyre really hot on it ??? ???

looking at the size of the ram & where it's fitted i would think the pto drives a high capacity pump just to tip it , as thers a lot of weight over the front of it .

teagle titan's were the same , if the pump wasn't strong enough on the tractor the trailer wouldn't tip a heavy load :(

• 1 month later...

Bumped into a UH rep the other day and I wouldnt hold your breath with any new UH releases aside from those we all know about.  The new construction items have realy put pressure on the factory and thus new farm releases.  I mentioned this trailer and he didn't comment.  He did mention the fact that there are several special editions on the horizon :)  The most specific comment I got was about the upcoming Fordson Silver/Chrome Ltd Edition that he was hoping to get out in time for Christmas, this might give an indication as to when the next batch of farm stuff could be with us :-\

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What happened with the new silage trailer? Nothing heared from that item for a long time. Did UH canceled that model?

What i have seen is that it is not canceled, but when this trailler will be released is for my unknowed.

Texas