Nice Bill after this work

Graeme

Ummm... I can see the trouble... it's green  :o

So.. whats up with her then... looks like gearbox trouble to me... may as well do the clutch while you are at it  :-\

Clutch, Splitter box, Back end pump and a new cab roof, to name a few. The lad has owned this 3350 since new and he just wont get rid of it. It is on a G plate,1988/89 I think.

i guess when you have had a tractor that long, it doesnt owe you much or has cost you much over the years, its worth spening the cash on here, must still be cheaper than buying a new tractor you dont know the history of,

A local cattle farmer done the same here with his F plate 3350, looked at changing it but due to the 10.000 hrs on the clock and age the dealer wouldn't give a very good price so they went ahead and had quite a bit of work done on it including a full PTO pack, quite a hefty bill for it but its still going strong