Ford 7810 Silver Jubilee.

Been playing about with this one over the weekend. Can't quite finish it, need the correct decals and the cab glazing, Can anyone help? Mirrors and possibly a roof beacon might help finish it off as well.

Ford7810SilverJubilee.jpg

Looked at that one but he do'nt do the cab glazing or the correct decals. I'll give Brian Norman a bell tomorrow he usually carries a lot more bits than what is listed on his catalogue. Thanks for that anyway.

try dt, he maybe able to help with glazeing, got my decals from brian but never fitted them, job to do i guess ::)

convo looks tidy by the way, i did mine on the newer plug wheel version, beefs it up abit

I thought about him, thanks for that SL. All the convos of this one I've seen have used the 7710 as a base as they have the black grille and wider wheels/tyres, like you say, beefier. I used the 5610 as a base because the real jubilee was a four cylinder I believe, the 7710 was a six, am I right?

not sure as to 4 or 6, i thought they were 6, i will ask my mate as he drove one, still has the original pwerter model but sold the real tractor about 5 years ago, went into presivation, they wish they had kept it now as the prices are plain crazy for real mint ones ::) could have funded another jd :o

not sure as to 4 or 6, i thought they were 6, i will ask my mate as he drove one, still has the original pwerter model but sold the real tractor about 5 years ago, went into presivation, they wish they had kept it now as the prices are plain crazy for real mint ones ::) could have funded another jd :o

They were 4 cylinder. 85 HP

I think that you will find a Ford 7710 was about 103hp with a 4 cylinder and a Ford 7810 was about 116hp with a 6 cylinder with a 66/7610 style lower bonnet as the fuel tank was to the inner of the n/s wheel and not over the engine as the 7710.

Looked at that one but he do'nt do the cab glazing or the correct decals. I'll give Brian Norman a bell tomorrow he usually carries a lot more bits than what is listed on his catalogue. Thanks for that anyway.

does brian have a catalogue list of the parts he does?

does brian have a catalogue list of the parts he does?

Yes, he does a catalogue but very often he carries more bits than what is listed and is a great chap to deal with.

Give him a ring, 01646 661645 and he will send you a catalogue.

I thought about him, thanks for that SL. All the convos of this one I've seen have used the 7710 as a base as they have the black grille and wider wheels/tyres, like you say, beefier. I used the 5610 as a base because the real jubilee was a four cylinder I believe, the 7710 was a six, am I right?

both the 56 & the 77 were 4cyl, the silver jubilee was a 6cyl

Hello there. Have you tried contacting Brian Holmes from Marshtop Farm Keighley in Yorkshire for decals for your conversion ? He did have some very good decals for sale at 1.50 per set for the 7810 silver jubilee. Give him a bell in the evenings on 01535 642184. He might be able to help on the decal front. Sorry I can't help on the cab glazing though

Yes, I was aware that Brian did a set of decals for this one but I am going to wait until the next Toytrac at Wincanton as I usually buy quite a lot of bits from him when I need a fair amount. As for the cab glazing I may find something at the next local toyfair next Sunday week.

Been playing about with this one over the weekend. Can't quite finish it, need the correct decals and the cab glazing, Can anyone help? Mirrors and possibly a roof beacon might help finish it off as well.

Ford7810SilverJubilee.jpg

Dave Perdue does a one piece vacuum formed glazing for the 5610 Britains.