MF on fert spinning

Deere-est

Nice pics Tris......Looks like a good day too...... :)

Quite possibly mate but where I work the main Massey 6475 gets used for most field work jobs and has just come off our KRM Mounted Spreader...... :) :) ;)

Well we run two Teagle's like that, and one of which is in a quad chasis on a 4hp separate engine, so can't need 200hp of Massey on it.  :-\

I used to do all the top dressing at my last job with my Renault 836 at 195hp and 10 tonnes but due to the weight of a full spreader it needed something big. Most of the time it was the only tractor available as well. There's some pictures on here somewhere i believe ;):)

Thats the only tractors these guys have, three or four of them. As they do shed erecting and earthworks, straw/hay bale contractors as well as running a dairy farm the horsepower is suited to all the jobs they have, keeps it nice and simple. 6485 I think it was, I wouldn't know the horsepower but they replaced three 6290's with them.

Yeah Jouhn, the curtains. .. .. not my fault I swear!!!  :)