Scaledown Dowdeswell Plough

Lexion580

My kit has arrived and is very impressive, can't wait to start building it, just need to sort out some glue and another furrow or two to attach to it.

Good to hear it arrived ok Nick, post a pic up when youve made it up

Geoff

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Still haven't got round to building the kit, now we've finished drilling i've got a bit more time. Anybody know what glue is best to use for these kits?

My Scaledown kit that was given to me for my birthday has a twin-tube of general purpose Epoxy resin that came with it, along with the paints.  I am not going to be doing the building but will ask my friend Rodney what he uses as he has been building models for the last 40-odd years

• 1 year later...

If you go to our website www.modeltractorco.net, click on "Built Implement kits" and click on the Dowdeswell pic, scroll down and find AT31 you will find about 4 images of my show model 6 furrow DP1,

' hope this helps.

Regards Nigel,SCALEdown proprietor.

see andys been very busy for you nigel mate, great site

i have that at31 land plough with a siku hitch fitted to it,well version of it, works well on the 1250, keith paice did it for me

Thats a great site Nigel.... so... may I be so bold as to ask....

"Spring '09 will see the launch of our first "Ready-built" model tractors for those who prefer just to collect rather than build aswell, but these first 2 models will only be available as limited editions of just 500 units each worldwide and will be all metal, cabbed tractors with similar detail to our kits and not suitable to attach other manufaturers "play" implements to, purely static display pieces."

Will you have something ready for Spalding then Mr F  ???:-*

see andys been very busy for you nigel mate, great site

i have that at31 land plough with a siku hitch fitted to it,well version of it, works well on the 1250, keith paice did it for me

Andy....??? ??? our youngest son,Alex and I built that soon after Christmas and I occassionally add a bit more.

I saw the plough Keith had done, very nice...so it was you eh!!  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine finished,it's the six furrow AT31,it was a really nice kit to build,a wee bit easier than the two furrow Ransomes I did last year,I was going to put it behind one of Mr Purdoes blue machines,but seeing as it's a "land" plough it goes nicely on the back of my Fiat type crawler

Dowedswell5.jpg

Dowedswell6.jpg

Dowedswell7.jpg

Dowedswell8.jpg

Regards

Joe.