Sprayer Conversion

Gav836

Been playing around with a cheap Britains Evrard sprayer that I got at Spalding today and have given it a make over into a Hardi machine with boom supports and altered boom folding. It also now mounts on a Siku A-frame adaptor as in its original form I know it was a complete begger to get onto a lot of tractors :-\  Still got a little bit to do to it in the way of hoses and shafts yet, but let me know what you think so far :);)

From the side showing revised boom folding

P1010012.jpg

Boom support brackets

P1010013.jpg

A-frame mounting

P1010018.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome to me Gav, can't wait to see the finished product. A very nice finish to it all looks really good  ;)

Cheers Nick :)

aw gav beat me to it or what mate, got one half built in the shed for the fergys,with front tank though

looks very nice i have to say

Thanks Sean. So thats what you were after the sprayers for as well at Spalding then :)

yeap, we had a set at the farm, where the arms come fright past the cab, can't remember the make now, but they were blue with white tank, and a slighlty smaller front tank fitted to, with a sheet along the bottom of the tractor, will be mounted on a 575 like we had with row wheels fitted on the rear, was left like that all year rather than dismantled at the end of use

Looks the business Gav a few hoses etc will just finish it off a treat.. Nice set of 21 metre booms would be cracking.... ;)

Cheers John, if the Commander or Tecnoma weren't so expensive it would get a wider set of booms fitted :-\

yeap, we had a set at the farm, where the arms come fright past the cab, can't remember the make now, but they were blue with white tank, and a slighlty smaller front tank fitted to, with a sheet along the bottom of the tractor, will be mounted on a 575 like we had with row wheels fitted on the rear, was left like that all year rather than dismantled at the end of use

Look forward to seeing it Sean, I'm guessing that they were probably Evrard ones that you had on the farm :)

very nice Gav, i'll send you some parts!! ;D ;D

i was actually going to adjust the fixing on one of mine to the Siku adapter last summer but as usual forgot and did other things :D :D...might get around to it like doing MJB's plough convo ::)

very nice Gav, i'll send you some parts!! ;D ;D

i was actually going to adjust the fixing on one of mine to the Siku adapter last summer but as usual forgot and did other things :D :D...might get around to it like doing MJB's plough convo ::)

Feel free, the actual sprayer frame has to be trimmed by a few mm to get the A-frame in the right place or it sits too far back on the tractor :);)

Feel free, the actual sprayer frame has to be trimmed by a few mm to get the A-frame in the right place or it sits too far back on the tractor :);)

you can do it! :D :D :D

just have to find the spare one ;)

great work gav just the size of sprayer i need, are you going to make a matching front tank  ???

I keep looking at it laying here all lonely so i think i probably will do :);)

Nice Gav. .. . that is a very nice little convo mate. lkicghfcuhjigh

cheer's Tris, just off to get a jibberish dictionary now ::):D :D ;)

Is anyone else quite amused to see that Gav has grass on his work bench!

Looking good mate.

Thats not my work bench you silly boy, just a board I use for pictures :D :D :D :D  Wouldn't let anyone see the work bench, its covered in top secret future projects ;D ;D

Only kidding.

Gav, any idea where I can get some of the greenstar units from the front of the cabs on the siku JD's.

Are you going to make a JD black and yellow barrell and pump?

Leave that one with me ;):)

well done gav , i saw the post & thought , 'i bet it's a hardi '

:D :D :D like that alot

my old boss has a sprayer , greenframework & red tanks , what make would they be then ?

Cheers Marcus, did think about a Berthoud but as I already had paint to suit a Hardi I went with that one :)

I know the sprayers you mean, can even remember seeing one but can't put a mame to it at the minute :-\

I love it, are you going to build any more??  ;)

If I can obtain the sprayers at the right price then I will be, not easy to come by cheap unfortunately :(