CLASSIC TRACTOR June 07

Dear Ford/nh fan,

It's a nice thought, but you're right, it may break a confidence or two with the OEMs. Plus the fact that FTF usually hears about things before I do, apart from the odd Britains project or two that I help out with in a pretty low-key way.

Am really interested to read all the superb comments about our model section. I should perhaps let on that, for model collectors at least, the next 'Collectors' section is going to be a bit of a disappointment as it focuses on a collector of Claas models and memorabilia, and most of the story is on literature, etc, not models. The person is a bit different as she is early 50s and a woman!

Sod's law the Collectors section in the next issue is three pages, not two! This is mainly because I trekked across to Hereford from Lincs and had to justify the trip, plus the fact that the collection was pretty unusual.

Regards

Rory

thats usually the case  :D :D :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rory, what about doing a bit in a issue about say smallclass's layout ?? or maybe some of the convos other guys do on here,if your doing a more focused bits in collectors corner now ???

recon they would make for intresting reads mate ;) especially g's set up

Rory,

whats the story about picking farmers/contractors for fleet profiles.I would travel quite a bit and have passed many interesting farms over the past 5 yrs.Often felt like knocking on the door with a copy of ct and see would they be interested in being profiled.Interesting farm right on the roundabout at the end of the new motorway at Kilbeggan(for those that know it)Reasonably new redrock trailers,class harvester,farmmaster and no sign of any modern tractor.few ih's lying around -1056/956 and some very old ones