The small JD!!

FB

have you been worrying since your post  :D :D :D

No...I thought I would give Gavin the link as a bribe to keep off of my case for Numpty and Stitch awards....needless to say it didn't work  :D :D :D

No...I thought I would give Gavin the link as a bribe to keep off of my case for Numpty and Stitch awards....needless to say it didn't work  :D :D :D

Moderators are above such things as bribes, you should know that.......... :D :D :D :D

I just give up!!! As I strolled around the vinyards of New Zealand I thought to myself, I'll get a Joal grape harvester and make a vinyard diorama with the UH Claas and some scratch built side tip trailers. ...

Thats that 'first' idea out of the window then!!!!!!  ::)>:(;D

I just give up!!! As I strolled around the vinyards of New Zealand I thought to myself, I'll get a Joal grape harvester and make a vinyard diorama with the UH Claas and some scratch built side tip trailers. ...

I hope you were sampling stupidly large amounts whilst doing this :);)

do it anyway tris, would lok good alongside your farm yard mate

I did indeed,hic, sample a few wines Nick. Rude not to see ;)

May have a go anyway one day Sean. Just found that blue Siku harvester but don't like the look of it to be honest. Think I'll grab a Joal one somewhen. No rush though.

rustled at trino`s........... ;);D;);D;);D

but the display frome this guy is pretty good.exapt the vine stuff.

he show also some got stuff in trino`s forum.

so i ask him about coming up here.and he answerd,soory i can`t speak any singel word in english  :'( :'(

thomas

Thats a shame  :( Maybe you could post more of his collection of photo's here with his permission Thomas?

• 1 year later...