what tractor would you have

rich.new holland

Well for me... a TW30...

Nar... just kidding  :D :D :D

Sod the new stuff... give me a 4900 Massey for cultivating work.. and a 699 for general work... oh... and a 135... oh and a 188.... and maybe an 1155 for rallying   ;D

think you may have trouble keeping up with the evo's & scoobies mate

last week i was seriously thinking about buying that fendt 611 in the CT classifieds  :-\

Well for me it would be a New Holland 8340 or 8360 as you all know...... ;D:D;) ;)

Good taste Martin.  ;)

Perfect lineup for me would be, NH8360, Renault 616RZ, MF 3065 and a 35....... :)

i wasnt thinking about the jobs as such  :-\  just the two tractors that i think that look alright  :)  wouldnt mind having a go on one though  ;):) :)

well if i had to pick one for a demo it would be a fendt, but a perfect line up for me would be a 6610se 6420s and a 6930 with a manitou 633 120

Depends on what the farm was doing for enterprises but to go for a good all rounder, at a good price second hand, easy to work on and a pleasant place to spend a day I think I would go for a Ford 8340.  :)