John Deere 8430 Precision with Duals

ICEMAN.

I have seen a John Deere 8430 Precision with Duals in one of the internet shops but it didnt have any information with it even though it had a picture already. Does someone of you guys have some more information about this new upcommming tractor? There was also a John Deere 9020 4WD in the 1/32 section listed but yet without a picture.

have a look at this awesome model! click on pic to get a bigger view!

mod_show_image.php?user=Modelshop24&urlimage=JD8430dual1.JPG&width=270

mod_show_image.php?user=Modelshop24&urlimage=JD9020a.JPG&width=270

thats a price he puts on his site when something isnt currently available ;)

Sorry to put a dampener on this but I find another release extremely annoying. I have the three 1/32 Precision Deer's so far (8400, 9420T and 8530) two of which I got for my birthday. We all know and express our annoyance at RC2 for rebadging tractors instead of making new ones ie, 8560 - TM165 etc and I too find it annoying. To make models as good as the Precision range and then just follow suit as with the lesser models by making subtle changes for another sales oppurtunity at the expense of the collector I feel is unfair. To have the range, you feel you ought to buy it but once you do there is no real difference. Could they not wait untill next year and release a new model entirely?

(If that big Artic is a new release in the Precision range though. ... phwoooooar!!!  :-* )

Sorry to put a dampener on this but I find another release extremely annoying. I have the three 1/32 Precision Deer's so far (8400, 9420T and 8530) two of which I got for my birthday. We all know and express our annoyance at RC2 for rebadging tractors instead of making new ones ie, 8560 - TM165 etc and I too find it annoying. To make models as good as the Precision range and then just follow suit as with the lesser models by making subtle changes for another sales oppurtunity at the expense of the collector I feel is unfair. To have the range, you feel you ought to buy it but once you do there is no real difference. Could they not wait untill next year and release a new model entirely?

(If that big Artic is a new release in the Precision range though. ... phwoooooar!!!  :-* )

Cheer up Tris i agree it looks alot like the 8530 just have to have it though  :D

I know what your saying  most of the 1/16 precisions are like that some with narrow front's and some on wide fronts but the exactly the same , must get that combine soon myself before Ricky gets one  :D

Havn't got the Case Mike no, have played with it and been tempted once or twice, it is a wonderful model in every respect. Maybe one day. Now that Britiains are doing some Cases it won't be a billy no mates among the NH, JD, MF and Claas names that dress my shelves.

Hey guy's i got some more information about the Ertl John Deere 8430 Precison with the Duals: it will come out in August 2007 and it will cost about 119 Euros which would be about 160 USD

and the Ertl John Deere 9530 4WD is supposed to be released in November and will cost about 35 Euros which would be about 47 USD

RC2 invested heavily into the 8530 precision and to date have had pretty poor sales with the model. I guess they have only scraped an

evens return so far, but possibly not even that. Therefore this addition will go someway in recovering some of the costs.

It wouldnt suprise me if the RC2 1/32 precision range dies a death in the next 1 -2 years, simply because not enough units are sold.

• 4 weeks later...

RC2 invested heavily into the 8530 precision and to date have had pretty poor sales with the model. I guess they have only scraped an

evens return so far, but possibly not even that. Therefore this addition will go someway in recovering some of the costs.

It wouldnt suprise me if the RC2 1/32 precision range dies a death in the next 1 -2 years, simply because not enough units are sold.

Hey Andy,

I think the precesions series has a quality problem. I saw the 8530 model and Iam one of the collectors how dont want buy these models, because I think it is bulls...... If you compare it with the 8400 the 8400 looks much better I think..... I have the complete 1:32 precisions Serie, but the 8530 is the worst at all I think. The details of the cap are not fine enough I think. I did a convo odt the Britains 8430T and 7920 myself and i think it looks much better. I sold some of the yet during the 8530 from ertl was availebla.

Best Regards