Picture of Riko Tractor

Lady Ferguson

D'you know, when I first had it I used to hose it off and polish it every day (it's a girl thing, I'm sure!), but my hubby has used it more than myself over the last year, and I don't think he's even wiped the swallow muck off the seat from last summer  :'(

Hi, LadyFarmer. Thanks for posting the pictures of your tractor, I've never heard of them before. I've seen something like it used for forestry plantation maintenance, ie scrub cutting between the trees and thinning out. The tractor I saw was green with red wheels of Italian origin, Landini springs to mind,

Just some "Geeky" questions about your tractor. What horsepower is it, and what do you use yours for. Are there any implements such as loaders etc available for it.

Doesn't matter if you don't know the answers, I'm just curious. :)

Hi, LadyFarmer. Thanks for posting the pictures of your tractor, I've never heard of them before. I've seen something like it used for forestry plantation maintenance, ie scrub cutting between the trees and thinning out. The tractor I saw was green with red wheels of Italian origin, Landini springs to mind,

Just some "Geeky" questions about your tractor. What horsepower is it, and what do you use yours for. Are there any implements such as loaders etc available for it.

Doesn't matter if you don't know the answers, I'm just curious. :)

The Riko is 35hp and is similar to the Landini - we just use a standard flail mower - the Riko takes all normal-sized farm implements - which is another reason we bought it. Although, we also have a small Ford with a digger and backhoe, so the mower doesn't ever come off really. We only keep horses and sheep, so our fields don't need a heap of maintenance. :)

I will take some proper photos of of it, as I've got a paddock to do shortly. The picture from the brochure isn't very flattering either - the great big bloke sat on it makes it look like a ride-on mower.

We bought it from Roger Emmett in Tavistock - your neck of the woods, Sean. They don't sell them now - something to do with importation problems i think - they do the Pasquali now, which looks suspiciously similar.

hi.

it is a pasquali....riko is an importer/agent.

David

that looks a handy little tool to use & very agile being articulated as well , friend had a Holder for forestry work fantastic for working around tree's .

looks like we've found our new pinup then chaps  :P :P :D;)

that looks a handy little tool to use & very agile being articulated as well , friend had a Holder for forestry work fantastic for working around tree's .

looks like we've found our new pinup then chaps  :P :P :D;)

It is excellent - especialy manouvring around granite boulders, topping right up to the fence-line etc, and because the whole body twists and bends, you've always got four wheels on the ground regardless of the terrain.

Re: pinup  :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-*