jdc

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annnnnnnnd something has just struck me as well... Neither the 35 or the 3065 have a name (that we know of anyway)... now coming from a man who calls his lovely wife "TT - Tartan Terror" - we, the undersigned, demand you give those two ladies a name right now  >:(;D

here we go john  ;):D :D :D :D

many people do say ah where's that going to be in 20years time , in regard to the older classic tractors , in johns hands it may just do another 20 years , a proper future classic  :)

jobs a goodun john  :) :)

Not if he has me driving it again it won`t. ;D ;D ;D

Annnnnnnnd something has just struck me as well... Neither the 35 or the 3065 have a name (that we know of anyway)... now coming from a man who calls his lovely wife "TT - Tartan Terror" - we, the undersigned, demand you give those two ladies a name right now  >:(;D

Jalopy for the 35 and I can`t put it up here what I`d call the 3065 ;)

Sorry folks - didn't know you were all talking behind my back  ;D

It's totally finished now - just had one or electronic probs when connecting up again - the 'computer' box under the rhs floor. All the +ve wires were corroded and as I removed everything to paint inside, they broke, but stayed in the connectors. tricky to find.  :)

Not a great one for naming things myself but I'm sure that won't stop you lot.  :D :D

She did a bit of work this autumn and all the rolling.

Here's a few more pics

3065marshall.jpg

3065marshall2.jpg

3065marshall3.jpg

3065marshall4.jpg

3065_35.jpg

3065_35_2.jpg

fr3065.jpg

Sorry folks - didn't know you were all talking behind my back  ;D

It's totally finished now - just had one or electronic probs when connecting up again - the 'computer' box under the rhs floor. All the +ve wires were corroded and as I removed everything to paint inside, they broke, but stayed in the connectors. tricky to find.  :)

Not a great one for naming things myself but I'm sure that won't stop you lot.  :D :D

She did a bit of work this autumn and all the rolling.

i knew we had more in common than grey hair :D :D :D that 4 pic looks outstanding john , i'm going to pich that for my screen saver if you dont mind

any chance of adopting me , & probably sean , marky , tris etc,etc,etc  :D

You're more than welcome - as you are the 'Massey Massive' who am I to argue anyway. :)

If you'd like the full res. pics give me a shout.

Thanks for the compliments but it's just a bit paint'n'stuff.  :)