The REAL Britains spud lifter!!

Deere-est

Must be a good 17 years or more since I last saw one of them here. They did live on under the Underhaug name into the 90's in red and grey livery once Ransomes finished with them as well ;)

Would you believe Marcus. . . Went up past the Bromham Growers ground and what do I see? One of these hooked on a Davey Brown by an old shed!

, there's also a DB885 with a super de-lux cab on a sprayer in desperate need of a re-spray !

also across the road from the garage , there's a grimme continental harvester in need of some tlc as well , i like driving up there as all the kit is outside  ;D

i think theres one out this way under a pylon along side the A10 near Littleport, well looks very similar not sure of colour. Small plots of land there too so prob use to work on there :-\

Yeah loads of stuff up there Marcus/Steve.Always something being done too. When the mist clears there are already a dozen people picking crops out there. Ive seen that sprayer tractor up there.

great little lifter, i used one in the 90's but we modified it so the spuds went in to boxes ,it was some thing fitted to the n/s wheel that could take this frame work that had pallet forks on. used to do abought 500 ton a year with it. britains got this one right and think it was the only one they have got right