down at smurfs

SMurF

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just gonna be absolutely fab... especially as it's based on the real thing :)

I await the next instalment with trepidation :-*

stop the big words mandy, luke wont understand that  :D :D

only a small job then smurf, certainly looks an intresting building i must say, was

it pretty new 30 years ago then?

Hmmm trepidation, sounds like a good hobby to get in to Mandy  ;D

What is it with you lot... is this take the proverbial out of Mandy day... or something (and I've only just met you Master Luke - that sounded a bit Star Wars, I know :-\)???

Well, if I must dumb-down for you guys... let's just say I'm mega-excited about this layout.... extra mega-excited in fact....

that better ;):-*:-* :-*

stop the big words mandy, luke wont understand that  :D :D

only a small job then smurf, certainly looks an intresting building i must say, [glow=red,2,300]was

it pretty new 30 years ago then?[/glow]

It was new about 50 years ago  Well some is a little more recent

Should just about fit on a 4ftx3ft base board when completed not including outside yards

If and when I finish the entire project it will be about 8ftx8ft which is going to be some chalenge let alone mega bucks to complete

And that will only be the Home farm yard    I will have the plans being drawn up for the other farm soon which would be a dream to do in the future

It was new about 50 years ago  Well some is a little more recent

Should just about fit on a 4ftx3ft base board when completed not including outside yards

If and when I finish the entire project it will be about 8ftx8ft which is going to be some chalenge let alone mega bucks to complete

And that will only be the Home farm yard    I will have the plans being drawn up for the other farm soon which would be a dream to do in the future

Well best of luck smurf, I reckon it loks excellent already and think the next shed looks like a great challenge!  ;D

Looking nice so far Smurf. .. . [glow=red,2,300]bit worried about that slug behind the sofa though mate[/glow].. . Starts to really come togther when you can lay them out like this.

George is quite fine    Very quiet  and great at taking your boots off ;);D ;D ;D

very nice looking great oh for more room :D :D is this the farm with the dairy unit on it  :o :o

It will have the dairy unit on it one day in the future  but that is a long way off at the moment :-\

Never realised how big this was until I gor some boards to establish the display :-\

6ftx4ft board mesurements and the yard dwarfs it :o

That's one thing I've noticed to Scott, when you do all the down scale measurements and check your measurements 10 times and everything still seems to be so big, I think it's just that Britains sheds were all under scale so it's hard to compare the scale to something else.

Any progress on the Laverda Scott  ???

I don't get the time at the moment to get it out and have a go as you need to get into it before anything happens    perhaps when the nights draw in

doing the buildings at the moment as they canjust get forgotten any time without too much hastle :'(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived