down at smurfs

SMurF

nice stuff smurf, you buildings & machinery are all ggod stuff to see , as for our buildings it's seeing yours & smallclass' that give us encouragement to do our own  :)

The Jaguar 690 back in production now is it?  :D;)

i spect it's a special retro edition luke  :D

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice stuff smurf, you buildings & machinery are all ggod stuff to see , as for our buildings it's seeing yours & smallclass' that give us encouragement to do our own  :)

[glow=red,2,300]i spect it's a special retro edition luke  :D[/glow]

Not back in production .It was a seperate display on the claas stand to show how the older foragers could still cut the mustard in todays silage making because it was so advanced for it's time of production. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The laverda 132 has had a restart this evening and it is comeing allong at a pace   

Will take some pictures soon but want to do some more to it before it is seen

Can't believe I havn't posted in my farm for at least 120 days

I should be shot for desertion of my responsibilities    SHAME ON ME   But other things have been preocupying me for a while

BUT I'M BACK AT IT NOW    THE BUG DOTH BITE AGAIN ;D ;D ;D

Now i may be wierd but I have just read this topic from the start :-\

And it is interesting to see who was contributing in the early posts and who is still very active on the forum.

It is also nice to see that some of the early contributers have gone on to produce some outstanding layouts of their own

I know that I do far less building these days  but I will be trying to get back into building my farm soon (There are 2 buildings sitting on the dining table at the moment after comuting down from the attic ready for a makeover) But I decided to have a go at the laverda for a while.

So as to the future projects who knows  But I have got some scale drawings coming to me of the other farm I work on and i would like to build them one day as they probably won't be their for much longer the way they are. The cladding plastic is a big limitation as it costs more to cover a small shed than a UH tractor :-\ so I'm looking at other ways arround this without it looking too tacky 

The best thing about model farm building is that it will allways be around to have a tinker with whereas Models keep changing and they are my hobby so money gets spent on them  I do enjoy my buildings and miss not haveing the time to do them.

Regards SMurF

Archived