down at smurfs

SMurF

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only problem is that there is room for 80 cattle and i only own 12  :D :D ;D:D :D

Well in that case I shall make it my personal mission to find you lots more... I was offered a load the other week, but I've only just got rid of the 100s that I had  ::):D

Just finished painting all the wood work    Now that is fiddley    Will let that dry for a few days

In the mean time I shall start on the other side of the barn

Quick question       I don't think that I shall make propper roofs for the cubicles as it seems a shame to cover it up      Might leave it like some of those German type models where they don't roof them and display the innards     But I could     What do you think :-\

Just finished painting all the wood work    Now that is fiddley    Will let that dry for a few days

In the mean time I shall start on the other side of the barn

Quick question       I don't think that I shall make propper roofs for the cubicles as it seems a shame to cover it up      Might leave it like some of those German type models where they don't roof them and display the innards     But I could     What do you think :-\

Scott you could leave it so a small bit of the roof can be removed to gain access and see inside.

I'm in agreeance with Garret, it won't be complete without a roof but yet you want to show off what's inside. I'd also go with removable sections:)

that what i would say if it was possible?

great project you have there, is that based on an actual shed that you have on your farm?

that what i would say if it was possible?

[glow=red,2,300]great project you have there, is that based on an actual shed that you have on your farm?[/glow]

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=snitterfield&sll=50.997262,-4.087611&sspn=0.001816,0.004302&ie=UTF8&ll=52.245646,-1.663047&spn=0.000884,0.002151&t=k&z=19&om=1

Top right ;)

Painted some of the floor space and have started on the sleeper walls for the clamp

Have decided to make 2 types of roof

1 solid MDF with currugated covering

2 Open frame work like on the leanto picture

They will both be interchangeable    If it works propperly as the structures are very flimsy    WE'LL SEE ;)

post-103-132638721346_thumb.jpg

post-103-13263872135_thumb.jpg

Feels like I I am stood inside a real shed currently under construction. It's a hell of a prject you have taken on and although I can see what it has involved to build this you still  make it look like plain sailing!!

Well mate can see why you have been quiet as of late, this is amazing! Great realism, can't wait to see the final product!  :)

Archived