down at smurfs

SMurF

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BL00DY HELL AS LIKE  :o :o :o looking great smurf just got to get a roughed up leyland 272 from DT & a beaten up 5610 for the yard & it'll be like looking at yer real pics , apart from the fire & the carpet of course   ;D

:-\ :) :) :) :)

272  you gotta be kidding    a 2100 is bad enough and i'd rather forget about that pile of pony :D;)

how dare you call my lovely 5610 beaten up  it's been lovingley neglected an abused for the last 16 years :D;D:D;D

thanks for the coments everyone it's you lot that keep me interested in what i am doing  ;)

10 - 4 on that Beefsteaks!! I have another idea for a shed thanks to Smurf and it will should be easier than the current project. That is, after the workshop idea anyway. I need job with less hours  ;) ;)

Note sarcasm!!!! Have alot of thoughts, ideas to get into 1/32. Most are my own but they incorporate the likes of everyone on here.

10 - 4 on that Beefsteaks!! I have another idea for a shed thanks to Smurf and it will should be easier than the current project. That is, after the workshop idea anyway. I need job with less hours  ;) ;)

Note sarcasm!!!! Have alot of thoughts, ideas to get into 1/32. Most are my own but they incorporate the likes of everyone on here.

i hear ya deere-est, i have ideas but struggle to get them in 1:32!  :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here we go   got the bug again   (hopefully)  what do you think so far

Perfect Smurf, the little foreground yard and steps makes a nice frontage for a stunning house. Wish I could get a bug like this, the only bug I get is the squirts!!!

Lookin good Smurf that's one hell of a house for your 1/32 farmer ;) Asked before I know, but where did you get the clear corrie from?

ema  costs a fortune  12 quid a sheet

nice work smurf, cant wait to see the final product

give me a few years and it might get finnished    will slow down for a while longer as i need to get more plastic cladding from ema but funds are limited at the mo  but i have got another project building that will be made entirely of mdf  and painted with polytex to simulate a concrete shed ;) ;) watch this space ;D

Archived