down at smurfs

SMurF

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too bad?!! Your too smug!!  :D

Looks very nice Scott. You finding the card ok mate? Is that sheets or from a roll?

A4 sheets from hobbycraft    There are a few minor gaps (one can be seen in the photo) but it looked silly overlapped    Still you won't notice from a distance ;)

It's going to loo amazing mate. In the doorways will it be normal gates or sheet cladded gates?

There was never any gates on them as it was a self feed at the silage face and the cows never got shut in   unless you just tied a gate to the inside of the doorway ;)

Gotcha.  :)

So you'll be doing a silage clamp next then?  ;D

Its half built allready    The sleeper wall at the side of the cubicles forms part of the clamp which was under the dutch barn and the leanto off of the opposite side to the cubicles ;)

very nice scott, that card stuff is great isnt it, i have a pack for a few bits i need to do

I'm running out of my first pack and will need a fair few more to complete the build. One thing I would say is that it is allright for 3 inch corri but I need something a little larger for big 6 :-\  Normal corri is just not man enough for the job and dents too easily, so i'm allways on the lookout for a more suitable material that is as cheep as the A4 card stuff

WOW Scott, that looks fantastic!!!

Looks like the same card I have been using.

Is it flat on one side? Perfect for cladding though if it is the same?

What have you put around the bottom of the sheets?

Can't wait to see it all finnished  ;) ;)

Had a result at the local garden centre    50 A4 sheets of corri for 6 quid  so i thought i would do this for the ones who asked ;D;)

post-103-132638723492_thumb.jpg

post-103-132638723496_thumb.jpg

With a huuuuuge Vicki Pollard style "Oh my god!!"

That looks brilliant, especially the second pic down the passage. Looks like many a real shed mate. You've caught a real life look to that brilliantly.  :o:)

Word of warning if you want to make a roof like the realistic one in the second picture

Don't let it get hot as the little bugger has warped today in my shed :'( :'(

Its now under some weight to see if it will come back    If not it will have to have an MDF one made up which would be a shame :'(

Archived