down at smurfs

SMurF

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks excellent [glow=red,2,300]Mark[/glow], Fantastic in fact, It looks just like an older style catle building, just what I am after infact  ;) ;)

WHO :-\ :-\ :-\ ::) ::)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your kind comments

Sorry it has been quiet for a while but work has took over with silageing and hay making

Usual thing this time of year

Will get back to it as soon as possible      But probably not for a while

Regards Smurf

ooof ......had to go back 5-6 pages to get to where i left off last, the progress has been going well scot .

how big an area will the whole yard cover in the end mate ?, that includes the other buildings , house etc

bet the fish are excited  :D :D :D :D

ooof ......had to go back 5-6 pages to get to where i left off last, the progress has been going well [glow=red,2,300]scot[/glow] .

how big an area will the whole yard cover in the end mate ?, that includes the other buildings , house etc

bet the fish are excited  :D :D :D :D

2 T's  ;)

And as per the area    About 12x6 foot :-\    Without fields :-[

• 3 weeks later...

how much more is yet to be built before we see it all joined up, scott with 2T's ?

Not much left to do on the barn complex but Too busy with hay/harvest at the mo then there will be planting so I doubt that much more will get done untill november  But I shall do some when i can

• 3 weeks later...

Archived