down at smurfs

SMurF

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Scott!, Scott love the brick work all looks great. the shed looks very much from the 1940s am I correct? Once again fantastic build Scott  :)

The neighbouring farmer can remember it being built an he is in his late 50's  so your age guess shouldn't be too far out

the boss took the farm in 1957 and it was there then

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bloody hell Scott... Like Colm says, how the hell did I miss this one... ???:o;D

That Laverda is just fantastic mate, awesome work, you really are a man of many talents!! And love those buildings, still look impressive....

Making me get all keen to get cracking on my Dominator too....  ;D

you haven't kidnapped malcy-p have you mate  :D

the blockwork on the sheds looks well thought out & whatever you've done it looks very authentic.

good going on the combine bit more fiddly than the buildings though i suspect :)

• 1 month later...

Any progress to report here scott?

Now that is just spookey    I was only looking through this lot yesterday and thinking I should pull my finger out

Just aint had any inclination or enthusiasm recently Plus it's too cold to go out in the shed . Now the festive season is over I shall have to get some work done in the house.

Should get the combine header started

Thanks for the kick up the backside JC ;)

Archived