down at smurfs

SMurF

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely stuff Scott, looks like it's going to another excellent build. I'd love to get into that workshop some great tools there, could spend all day in there making sheds  ;) I can't wait to see all your buildings set out together it should be one great layout.

nice work scott, where does this building fit in the map on google??

It's the long grey building by the side of the drive that leads to the dutch barn complex

Oh and by the way    on the google picture the far left building of the cubicles is now no more as i took it down a few weeks ago   But there is no way that i'm going to convert the model version ;)

It's the long grey building by the side of the drive that leads to the dutch barn complex

Oh and by the way    on the google picture the far left building of the cubicles is now no more as i took it down a few weeks ago   But there is no way that i'm going to convert the model version ;)

ok mate makes sence now, so whats going in the spot where you took stuff down then??

Lovely stuff Scott, looks like it's going to another excellent build. I'd love to get into that workshop some great tools there, could spend all day in there making sheds  ;) I can't wait to see all your buildings set out together it should be one great layout.

One day they shall be all set out     When they are all finished   as I am trying to get them all done to the carcass stage at least before anything happens to the farm which it will eventually.

Plus the fact that it is damned expensive doing all these sheds and money at the moment is a little tight so i am trying to get as much done without spending too much.

And to top it all off i'm off work at the mo as i've put my back out and it is bloody agony    but the tabletts are helping

ok mate makes sence now, so whats going in the spot where you took stuff down then??

Nothing    it was getting too dangerous so we decided it was better if it went

Well this shed soon raised itself up from nowhere buddy.  :o A fine job it is too  :) [glow=red,2,300]Like the breeze block effect.  :)[/glow]

All hand carved        Trade secret  only available with some major grovveling    as in the past i have tried many different ways with printing and drawing but it all looked too fake    Then I came across this idea and i was quite impressed as it is pointed and textured and costs practically nothing to achieve ;) and every brick is individually shaped within reason

[glow=red,2,300]Well this shed soon raised itself up from nowhere buddy.[/glow]  :o A fine job it is too  :) Like the breeze block effect.  :)

7 Days to where it is now    Started it last saturday ;)

Archived