New look McCormick's

I was just wondering how long it would be before Universal Hobbies revamp the McCormicks to the new colour/decals like the real McCormicks? McCormick are changing the chassis from red to charcoal grey and have a new style decals (see july copy of Classis tractor page 16)

• 1 month later...

i was told yestoday that they won't be doing the new livery staright away. Not until they have shifted the old ones.  As they have quite a lot left he thought it would be next year some time.

perfect oppertunity to do some hi-line cabbed 4 cylinder models 105 or 115 cx

mx what ever you want to call them  :'(

• 1 month later...

if I remember rightly udimore had some converted one's in case ih livery and they looked the dogs gonadds  ;)

They would have been my little handy work my friend

www.modelfarmer.co.uk

Could they (UH) ---For the love of god --

And the last time I will ask  ::)

Produce a CX 105 110 115 model with the HI line cab clearance  :'(

have a closer looky at my sitey!!

Speaking of U.H McCormick tractor models, Has anyone managed to come across one of these.

The Cornish County Council liveried MC 115. Don't think there are many of these about and can't remember how many were said to have been produced. Rumour has it that there was no license granted for this model and they now seem to have dissapeared,. I suspect someone here will know the details and post it up. The Balfour Beatty blue ones seem to have dissapeared as well but I've got both of them.

This one looks realy good in the yellow livery. Got it at the last local toyfair from a dealer/stallholder that does all the McCormicks for a very reasonable ?20. Wonder how many more variants there will be in the future!

McCormickMC115Council.jpg

Speaking of U.H McCormick tractor models, Has anyone managed to come across one of these.

The Cornish County Council liveried MC 115. Don't think there are many of these about and can't remember how many were said to have been produced. Rumour has it that there was no license granted for this model and they now seem to have dissapeared,. I suspect someone here will know the details and post it up. The Balfour Beatty blue ones seem to have dissapeared as well but I've got both of them.

This one looks realy good in the yellow livery. Got it at the last local toyfair from a dealer/stallholder that does all the McCormicks for a very reasonable ?20. Wonder how many more variants there will be in the future!

McCormickMC115Council.jpg

yeah i have one, shame the council dont have any of that series in real life :D :D but a good model none the less

The Cornish County Council liveried MC 115. Don't think there are many of these about and can't remember how many were said to have been produced. Rumour has it that there was no license granted for this model and they now seem to have dissapeared,.

There certainly was a licence granted, both from McCormick and Cormac and one of the models is sitting on the desk of the CORMAC fleet manager and one on that of McCormick's parts & Licensing manager, as well as the Morra family.  Ltd to 1250 models, CORMAC have MC105's, went with MC115 as to go to MC105 meant new tampo tooling - price would have to increase. 

Like wise with BBPNL, fully licensed from all concerned.  Both BBPNL CX 105 & CORMAC MC115 models still available though numbers getting low.

There will be no Union flag variant as McCormick see that as a one off unique to themselves, not a series produced for a customer such as BBPNL.

There certainly was a licence granted, both from McCormick and Cormac and one of the models is sitting on the desk of the CORMAC fleet manager and one on that of McCormick's parts & Licensing manager, as well as the Morra family.  Ltd to 1250 models, CORMAC have MC105's, went with MC115 as to go to MC105 meant new tampo tooling - price would have to increase. 

Like wise with BBPNL, fully licensed from all concerned.  Both BBPNL CX 105 & CORMAC MC115 models still available though numbers getting low.

There will be no Union flag variant as McCormick see that as a one off unique to themselves, not a series produced for a customer such as BBPNL.

Knew someone would know the ins and outs. Thanks for this info.  ;)