A tractor for GAV

Deeredriver

its in dorset now  Tris but heres a bit from the bloke who owns it its been around

We dont know all the history i would be good to find out it, was sold by pm tractors  of pterborough at some stage(probably new as  reg coresponds to that area. The last owner was close to us at salisbury who got her from a farmer in sussex i think.Yep a new set of boots would be good shes got to earn some money to pay for them first . She will be pulling a 5 leg trailed subsoiler  or the 9 meter willrich or 6 meter discs with rolls behind. She took alot of rubbing down  a lot of da discs 4 boxes i think i used  and a lot of paint about 4 liters of black ,6 ltrs of white , 8 liters of blue plus under coat about 10 liters. i sprayed her  with the paint warmed up . took about 2 mounths to do and do the bits that needed doing ie new interior  kit / alt/ lights/  and full oil change with filters  etc took a day to steam her off before we started  those that know thease  beasts will know its hard work doing the gearbox area had to make a nozzel up to fit on the end of the steam cleaner hose and get wet and covered on your back  it was no fun i think there was cambs / lincs dirt under there. But what the hell a true working classic  that has to work but looked after . You dont get deafy diffs  like she has in your modern  tractors  as for the swinging draw bar  well i dont want to pick it up must be 8 inches wide and 2 inches thick and 10 foot long it goes right to the center hinge  point .

this site is the british farming forum 

anyone a member there too?

i thought chappy at mere had swapped his for an STX tris ?, as there's one floating about down there at chiclade isn't there ?

Oh right, no I'm not sure then. I knew there was one there but not sure if hehas chopped it in for something else. I think I had seen the photo of tit with those Twose rollers on before somewhere, a magazine I expect.

Oh right, no I'm not sure then. I knew there was one there but not sure if hehas chopped it in for something else. I think I had seen the photo of tit with those Twose rollers on before somewhere, a magazine I expect.

past the 350 turnoff (warminster /shaftesbury ) down over the hill with the speed camera , in on the left ? is that where you mean , last i saw he had an STX & a big magnum

its in dorset now  Tris but heres a bit from the bloke who owns it its been around

We dont know all the history i would be good to find out it, was sold by pm tractors  of pterborough at some stage(probably new as  reg coresponds to that area. The last owner was close to us at salisbury who got her from a farmer in sussex i think.Yep a new set of boots would be good shes got to earn some money to pay for them first . She will be pulling a 5 leg trailed subsoiler  or the 9 meter willrich or 6 meter discs with rolls behind. She took alot of rubbing down  a lot of da discs 4 boxes i think i used  and a lot of paint about 4 liters of black ,6 ltrs of white , 8 liters of blue plus under coat about 10 liters. i sprayed her  with the paint warmed up . took about 2 mounths to do and do the bits that needed doing ie new interior  kit / alt/ lights/  and full oil change with filters  etc took a day to steam her off before we started  those that know thease  beasts will know its hard work doing the gearbox area had to make a nozzel up to fit on the end of the steam cleaner hose and get wet and covered on your back   it was no fun i think there was cambs / lincs dirt under there. But what the hell a true working classic  that has to work but looked after . You dont get deafy diffs  like she has in your modern  tractors  as for the swinging draw bar  well i dont want to pick it up must be 8 inches wide and 2 inches thick and 10 foot long it goes right to the center hinge  point .

this site is the british farming forum 

anyone a member there too?

OK, I hereby recommend it to anyone!!  ;D

Oh god, spot the Radio 1 Car Park Catchphrase fan!!!  ::):D :D :D