mchail hs2000

batcher

are the htiches spinable on those then, as i would guess thats very easy to do on a hill if you turn the wrong way, especially if you have it swung out like that to pick the bale up, really needs a small wheel up front on the corner to stop it happening i recon

Wow that looks nasty  :o Just as well it's not as serious as it looks and you won't be collecting your P45 with the paypacket  ;D. It shows how well made they are in the first place if it still works but also how bad a design feature the swivel ring on draw bar is when this can occur on a hill side  :(

Crikey Batcher! Looks pretty serious mate, glad nothing was seriously damaged. Like your pic with it  :D :D :D Making the most out of the situation  :D

Im the bailer  man  ;Dthat is our kiwi chap helping out for a month before he moves on (he did it)

Looks a bit messy there to me. At least it wasn't a write off

I'd blame the baler man myself ::):D :D ;)

There was two of us bailing  ;D.The other baler has been given probs with the bail size  ::) Mines brand new and the basic model (no dam elecs)

• 4 weeks later...

Im the bailer  man  ;Dthat is our kiwi chap helping out for a month before he moves on (he did it)

You sure he is a kiwi? we arent that stupid ::)

we wont go looking at my dozen folder tho

100% certain  ;D The other week he superglued the orange bit back on the top of the gearstick on a mx 135  :o so for two weeks we only had 4 gears he used a little bit to much glue and stuck the other gears solid  ::) But we will miss him when he goes this weekend

we wont go looking at my dozen folder tho

100% certain  ;D The other week he superglued the orange bit back on the top of the gearstick on a mx 135  :o so for two weeks we only had 4 gears he used a little bit to much glue and stuck the other gears solid  ::) But we will miss him when he goes this weekend

I nearly did that on my 90c, but i thourght hmm if i use 2 much itl jam the gears, so i didnt use enough and it fell of again 2 weeks later ::)