Our David Browns.

Hello Marky Fergy.

We have no massys only tractors for sale or breaking they were not really liked by my father i like the big Classic US ones 1150 ect maybe we will get one of them some day i was dissapointed when my father scraped a rare Massey 188 Four wheel drive once and still dont like the fact that he scraped it many years ago he also scraped a 634 Internasional roadless 6 cylinder.

The four wheel drive sandwich box belonging to the massy is for sale and the 634 roadless backend is for sale pick up only if any ones interested. ;D

Hello Marky Fergy.

We have no massys only tractors for sale or breaking they were not really liked by my father i like the big Classic US ones 1150 ect maybe we will get one of them some day i was dissapointed when my father scraped a rare Massey 188 Four wheel drive once and still dont like the fact that he scraped it many years ago he also scraped a 634 Internasional roadless 6 cylinder.

The four wheel drive sandwich box belonging to the massy is for sale and the 634 roadless backend is for sale pick up only if any ones interested. ;D

Hi... what a shame... Marcus (MJB1 on here) found a 188 4wd the other day on his travels... she is in a pretty poor state... but a rare beast none-the-less  ;)

Lets hope to see an 1150 V8 in your collection very soon then  ;D

Thanks for posting the pics... great viewing  ;D

I new you would like my boss recently bought a extreamly original 135 of my father recently it had very low hours and was still on one of its original rear tyres it had the same cab as used on the 240s he has partly restored it unfortunitely i did not take any pics my boss has a restored 35x a 390 2wd and a 5455 or so its called cant quit recal the number. ;D

I new you would like my boss recently bought a extreamly original 135 of my father recently it had very low hours and was still on one of its original rear tyres it had the same cab as used on the 240s he has partly restored it unfortunitely i did not take any pics my boss has a restored 35x a 390 2wd and a 5455 or so its called cant quit recal the number. ;D

WOW... thats a 135QD then... lovely tractor... crap visibility though  :D :D

Thank you db1410 brings back a lot of memorys that 770 spent alot of time on them when i was 14 to 21. One had a loader . Another we used to put duels on for land work not that they really needed them as they were so light .But the best fun was a 18 mile round trip on grain cart with a 4 ton homemade trailer  ;D

have you found the golden goose yet DB1410 ? the 1694 'com - ed' must be about somewhere  ???

& what about a 1694 case - ih 4wd , seeing as only 331 were built they must surely be treated as a rareity ?

like seeing the DB's & the later dirivitives , very well built tractors & very well engineared, quite underestimated when compared to makes of similar hp, but always gave as good as it got , i'm a massey fan , but when i took on the farm i knew what i wanted & the case 1494 was top of my list !

Picture845.jpg

Picture820.jpg

Our Douglas Taskmaster based on the DB 1210 and Our DB 1694 which is currently been restored.

Now I like the look of that Douglas Taskmaster. What would it have been used for pulling areoplanes or something heavy?

What about speed are they fast movers ??

Sorry for all the questions but that tractor appeals to me a bit like the Trantor I suspect.

Wowee what a lovely collection. I also love my Case/Internationals and DB. In our family we currently have a DB 996, Cropmaster and just sold and 885. We also have a Case 1455, Case 1056, Case 956, Case MX150, Case 885 LP, Case Maxxum 5130 and have just sold a Case MX135. We also run a International 885 XL. Well that's ours, but no way as much as your lot. :)

Hello MJB1

Yes they are a tractor that is underestemated in our area use to be mainly ford men we have converted them to DB men and they all think it was the right desition to go DB.We have at present 3 DB/case IH 1694s one is our own we are restoring it to use on a krone mower/kuhn the second is my uncles its used daily in all duitys in the contracting bussiness the third is in the yard for a customer getting work done on it.

I have found out were the Commemrative 1694 is and a friend is to get a picture of it for me but i cant tell you any more he does not want any one to no were it is.

BB

The Douglas Taskmaster based on the 1210 is a very scarce machine and has a tourk gearbox with air brakes and weighs about 7 tonnes its top speed is 26mph some of the lighter versions of these can do 40mph the older tugs mainly do over 30 to 40 mph.

It came from a big dealer in england it was supplyed to heattro air port we bought it then its original colour was orange with black wheels we just resprayed it and done the brakes and thats it. ;);D

Hello MJB1

I have found out were the Commemrative 1694 is and a friend is to get a picture of it for me but i cant tell you any more he does not want any one to no were it is.

:o :o :o got to get that pic posted  :) :) :)