Hard workers David Browns/cases.

Hello SPN

We our selves own a Desert sunset coloured 970 one of only 2 sold new in europe and my uncles have a white coloured 970.

tractorsdb.jpg

Here you can see our 970 at the back of the shed its the first tractor we bought to keep with the 2670 traction king coming second.

Theoldfleeth.jpg

You can see the front of the white one in this pic i have no other pic of it. ;D

DB1410. Did you find the pics of my David Brown models? If not, I could start a new topic for D.B. models if everyone else was up for it. I say everyone else as I don't want to bore the pants off everyone who has seen some of them before. What yah reckon lads and ladesses?  ???

• 2 weeks later...

I see you're a yellabelly too, have you ever come across nashmach or james f? They're probably busy selling strawberries at the moment though!  :D

Cheeky langer >:( >:(

You wait till September till Waterford send you back to Leeside with your tail between your legs ;D

Nice old DB's there James ;)

You wait till September till Waterford send you back to Leeside with your tail between your legs ;D

You would want to improve on yesterdays preformance(or should we say hammering)to be still around in September

Gaillimh abu :D :D :D

Hows the running up the hills going with Loughnane - doubt ye'll be there either  ;D