Ferguson Collection Open Day.

powerrabbit

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Totally brasically skint at the mo Marky. Traci's car is in the garage again, it wasn't the head gasket - the head is cracked (anyone wanna buy a Rover 200 on a Y plate?!!) and mine is in for Diagnostics (anyone wanna buy an Audi A4 on a W plate?!!). Just as we got flush with ourselves from the money situ in NZ, our weekend at The Royal Highland Show put is back behind and now the cars are playing tricks on us  :'(

Sounds like I am going to miss a goodun too.  :(

aw tris, if you could get to exeter i would pick ya up no probs, train?? anything,

Same goes for me Tris.  If it's any help I could pick you up from Exeter or Honiton or even Taunton.  I hope to go and will be travelling from East Devon.  The wife is working Saturday and I'm home alone!

Same goes for me Tris.  If it's any help I could pick you up from Exeter or Honiton or even Taunton.  I hope to go and will be travelling from East Devon.  The wife is working Saturday and I'm home alone!

home alone eh, nice, if only i was that lucky, ,are we going to try and have a ftf meet while we are all there???i hope to be there by 9 am

I think I will be hunted down and killed if I go out galavanting for the day when we're are supposed to be broke. Talk of going to Bridgewater to see her cousins but I will certainly ask, seems to be too many people going to miss out on a nice day  :) Cheers Sean and Pete  :)

home alone eh, nice, if only i was that lucky, ,are we going to try and have a ftf meet while we are all there???i hope to be there by 9 am

Good idea about an FTF meet but I won't be there that early.  Don't think it opens till 11am or have I got that wrong?  Not sure if there's entry allowed before the published opening time.

pass not really seen  aproper flyer for it, just what our man powerrabbit posted at the start, marky was going to ring him i think at some point, oh well can always have a breaky at the cafe on the airfield at winkleigh if its shut then

I think I will be hunted down and killed if I go out galavanting for the day when we're are supposed to be broke. Talk of going to Bridgewater to see her cousins but I will certainly ask, seems to be too many people going to miss out on a nice day  :) Cheers Sean and Pete  :)

Tris Bridgewater is only a stones throw from Taunton, well 10 miles up the M5....might be possible to pick you up from there and deliver you back.  If it helps    :) :)

I have just spoken to Mike Thorne on the phone.... he told me the "event" starts at 11am... and bring plenty of money... he has written a book on the grey fergie and we all have to go home with a copy evidently  :D :D

Ooooo I can't wait now  :-*

Here you go Sean...............

You'll know Marky by sound -

He'll be talking like this PR -

"Cor bleedin ell Bennyboy check aat this 1 - 6 - dinner plate mate. It's been restawed toova highist awv staaandads eh sanshoine? Thee 'ol duffa oo owns this mast be roite praaaad to avit on show taday. An aazabaat this twelve 'undred den eh? Cor, if i add a paaand for every time I wanted to take wonna theeese 'ome I'd ave abaaat a tenna boy naaa. Wish I wuz filfy rich I do, filfy rich Bennyboy. I'd caam daan ere and I'd say oi, Mista, wanna sell a foo tractas or what?"

Tris... I've really got to get you doing the script for the next episode of Holly Farm... :D :D :-*

Stout fellow... what what..

The best of British to you then Trissy.... one is up here in Cambridge rooting for one  ;)

I'm on my phone to my sister in knots of laughter now ya bu66er!!!!!!!  :D :D :D

you daft bu??er tris , i'll come up to yours & collect you on friday night if you can make it , & as for being broke , all i can say is yer in good company !