MAN Tractor Unit

I am in discussions with another top bloke on here at the mo about the 1mm. Problem being if we hash them up those T-cabs are hard to find  :-[ Could put the MAN xxl cab on this one though in the meantime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That is on the card Sean  ;):) The colour of the chassis is the same as the colour of the lowloader Steve made me, she looks nice lined up but as you can see, catwalk, fifth wheel and fenders to go on yet. Maybe even make the extra axle lift somehow too.  :)

• 10 months later...

did you get the axle to lift? it should be possible as i have an 8 wheel rigid with second steering axle and back axle that lifts when empty and drops when loaded ;)thanks to the kind efforts of 4C

i have a MAN like yours with extra axle just the same, like how you have painted the chassie thoe ;)

Tandem drive is too expensive to tax Nick ;):D

It doesn't lift Mike no, this is a test/practice piece really. A tag lift I see being a little easier than a mid lift, not much space under there! I'll have to get on to Mark for some secrets ;D

Tandem drive is too expensive to tax Nick ;):D

It doesn't lift Mike no, this is a test/practice piece really. A tag lift I see being a little easier than a mid lift, not much space under there! I'll have to get on to Mark for some secrets ;D

Steady on Tris!! What do you want to know?