DSCF2828.jpg

DSCF2829.jpg

DSCF2830.jpg

DSCF2831.jpg

DSCF2834.jpg

DSCF2835.jpg

DSCF2837.jpg

DSCF2840.jpg

the last one was just a pic i got outside the place we was staying in cornwall last week it was lifting engine out of the boat and i have not seen many of that type loader in them colours

DSCF2888.jpg

i guess they are the old matbro sean is that right . not seen them up in kent  ;)

i asume so mate, seem pretty reliable as most farmers seem to swap kit round, but these have been resident for a while now, all very similar to matbro from what i have sen of them, although ones very jd3400 looking to, maybe a later version

they took over matbro and carried them on in terex colours  :) my friend has one of them a tr250 and he says that the matbro was a better quality machine to the terex  :-\ theres always things falling of or breaking and they keep there kit in tip top condition  :-\ he said if he knew what the terex would be like he would have bought a low houred matbro tr250 as a replacement  instead  :( but he was quite impressed when he saw our manitou 735 lift the poclain 85 (360 excavator ) onto the lowloader  ;D  :D

• 4 weeks later...

just a few pics of things i have been working on and some pics of machines i have came across

DSCF3012.jpg

DSCF3013.jpg

this tower unloader broke a chain these are the same that you use in silage but this one works in meat and bone meal,had to put new chain on it

DSCF3019.jpg

DSCF3020.jpg

just a pic of the permostore towers and the yard , lorry is loading tallow may be for your wine gums :-\

DSCF3009.jpg

bit of stainless steel welding in a parlour we are working on at moment

DSCF3007.jpg

DSCF3027.jpg

DSCF3033.jpg

DSCF3043.jpg

DSCF3044.jpg

DSCF3046.jpg

these were silaging on the farm i was working on today just finished and on to next job

DSCF3049.jpg

DSCF3050.jpg

DSCF3051.jpg

DSCF3001.jpg

DSCF2992.jpg

DSCF2987.jpg

DSCF2982.jpg

DSCF2981.jpg

nice pictures that 7930 looks a beast whats on the trailer and why didnt they just drive the pick up  :) :)

Should think it's his and his way of getting home. ;)

just been looking at another post sorry two many pics :-\ :-\ :-\

ooops, sorry G!  :-[:-[ :-[

yeah, 6 per post if poss, makes it easier for us guys!!!

sure no one looks at my posts sometimes :D :D :D :D ???

any great pics as usual!!.....cant wait for your summer collection! ;D

Archived