Graham's Work

graham

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm looks like an ex- express customer ,  well express dairies have as good as gone now , so everythings in arla colours , thanks for that graham , mind you the pic above could have been for me as well  :)

it has a differant joystick to that rich ithink he bought it last summer ;) seems a nice little machine they like it.

i think he was express customer marcus when we put parlour in i think milk was coming back down your way then in 2005 but now the driver told me he takes it back to sheffeld park in sussex  ;)

there are some fair bumps and lumps down there two the rain came down so fast today it flooded staight in the front door of the house first time in 46 years :o :o :o like a river down the the drive

The sky don't look combine friendly does it Graham!! Nice machines, all pretty new by the loos of it as well. I reckon everyone is going to go balls out when the weather breaks.

still a little bit away yet here but when it is ready the dust will fly this year , yes tris he has some nice kit 4500 acres to harvest so it is some operation looking forward to it should get some nice pics two  ;)

the farm where that was taken is just outside ashford in a village called aldington but the ground is spread about quite a bit two large estates gave up farming there own ground and put it out to contract that is why there is a large acrerage should be good nick ,i only went to see him as a freind said he was stuggling to find someone to drive a lorry as he has 20.000 laying hens free range and does a egg round to all the asda stores in kent so i drive two days a week . and he asked if i would help out during harvest ;) so a bit of luck there :P there are a couple of nz students also coming over to help ;)

Archived