Graham's Work

graham

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did a couple of egg deliveries this morning. This afternoon went topping a 12 acre field of rough grass next to an old watermill but I forgot to take the camera. Took these pics when I got back to the yard. That's the JD and topper that I was driving. :)

post-586-132638622614_thumb.jpg

post-586-132638622619_thumb.jpg

I will get some pics of all this connected together soon. When it is altogether it is 85ft long, I don't know about soil compaction but it weighs 45tonne. The tractor is an awesome bit of kit she is fully loaded. Even got a dvd player in it. It has got more television screen then a bang oulfsen shop. ;) ;)

Gav's made nice models of the cultipress Ben.

post-586-132638622631_thumb.jpg

post-586-132638622636_thumb.jpg

Looks like an outfit from Eastern Germany Graham!!! Serious metal work in that lot of machinery and no doubt The Royal Mint had to work overtime when the farmer put an order in for that lot!!!

Looks like an outfit from Eastern Germany Graham!!! Serious metal work in that lot of machinery and no doubt The Royal Mint had to work overtime when the farmer put an order in for that lot!!!

i would not want the diesel bill tris to keep that lot going i thought they had 4.500 acres to combinethey tell me that they have 5.000 this year it is a contrast working on a 500 acre organic farm to this place but i am enjoying it  ;) ;)

any time mate bit of a slap from you though mate they still waiting for two bailey 16 ton trailers two come  :o iwll only be able to ride in that big one driver loves it mate just turn on headland and she is all set up for self steer down across the feild he sits in there watching dvds  :-\ it was jd demo tractor before they got it it has pto and 3 point linkage as well bit unusuall they tell me for that size tractor

it has a differant joystick to that rich ithink he bought it last summer ;) seems a nice little machine they like it.

i think he was express customer marcus when we put parlour in i think milk was coming back down your way then in 2005 but now the driver told me he takes it back to sheffeld park in sussex  ;)

sheffield park ! i don't think they process much there now as most of it is transhipped onto liners bound for oakthorpe (palmers green ) Nr totenham , or back down to portsmouth spent many a night at sheffield park , usually because of the plant breaking down ,  :(

• 2 weeks later...

thanks nick i will get some more pics we are not using chaser bin at moment unloading the combines on the move when we get into the barley and wheat we will use it then  ;) there is an estate next to us some feilds join onto us they use chaser bin on back of quadtrac unload into artics i will get some pics if i can see them  :-\ but they are not that common nick down here :-\ get down here nick in a couple of weeks and have a ride in it all

thanks nick i will get some more pics we are not using chaser bin at moment unloading the combines on the move when we get into the barley and wheat we will use it then  ;) there is an estate next to us some feilds join onto us they use chaser bin on back of quadtrac unload into artics i will get some pics if i can see them  :-\ but they are not that common nick down here :-\ get down here nick in a couple of weeks and have a ride in it all

Wow big stuff then Graham, not messing around and would be interesting to see some pics of it all  ;) Round here there unnecessary as the fields are tiny  :-\ Will try mate, can't wait  ;) ;)

Finished the reap tonight at 7.30pm 1,350 acres. There is 400 acres of barley, 3,250 of wheat to go.

Just took a few pics, some are a bit random and some aren't that good quality, but here goes. :)

post-586-132638628437_thumb.jpg

post-586-132638628493_thumb.jpg

Archived