Graham's Work

graham

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is a nice set up graeme nice kit and people i am oly there self employed basis but they already asked if i will do next season can not see no reason why not they pay what i ask for and are good to me so happy days glad you like the pics ;)

that is some nice tackle. what size of deere is that you are driving. that 84 30 kooks a beast bet you don't even know there is a trailer behind it.

the tractor i drive is 6820 not sure of hp of this model but someone on hear will ,i no it is going to stuggle when it gets the 16 ton bailey behind it loaded with eighteen ton of wheat ::) ::) the 8430 is going on chaser bin nice tractor and you do not no that you have a trailer behind it lovely tool ;)    the headers are from germany just on for the rape ben will be coming of soon  ;) had a claas out to help out earlier on in the week but i was not working with it it had tracs two ,the chap who was carting from it said it was flying compared to the deeres sorry no pics  :-\ :-\

They look like the cutter bars extend out in front of the reel and retract hydraulicly, I think the idea is so that any seed pods that fall land on the extended part of reel then  get taken into augers and are not lost as reel can shake off a lot of ripe pods that then fall ahead of cutting knives and are lost

the tractor i drive is 6820 not sure of hp of this model but someone on hear will ,i no it is going to stuggle when it gets the 16 ton bailey behind it loaded with eighteen ton of wheat ::) ::) the 8430 is going on chaser bin nice tractor and you do not no that you have a trailer behind it lovely tool ;)    the headers are from germany just on for the rape ben will be coming of soon  ;)had a claas out to help out earlier on in the week but i was not working with it it had tracs two ,the chap who was carting from it said it was flying compared to the deeres sorry no pics  :-\ :-\

what do you expect its a class

to right masseyrule them deeres clutter and bang along they are being changed after this year he may go for class got an agent for them about two miles away but he does like that green and yellow stuff ??? ??? ???

Nice pictures Graham :)

to right masseyrule them deeres clutter and bang along they are being changed after this year he may go for class got an agent for them about two miles away but he does like that green and yellow stuff ??? ??? ???

Going onto Claas would be the best decision he could make, theres ex Claas blokes on JD's here and they aren't happy. We used to have a 460 that I drove where I used to work, it was a 1997 machine, we had a JD out on demo last year and although ours was in its 9th season it was still running rings round it ::)

i would never be supprised gav to see a claas  but that is the guvoners dad getting off the combine so i shouldt think he will take much notice of what i say massey rule  :D :D :D but glad you liked pics get some more soon i think they have sold barley straw in the swath so may catch up with the baler sometime gav ;)

graham the 6820 is a 135 horse. we have one on our farm which if the weather pics up i will be carting of with. that is a big tractor for the chaser bin my mates run theres on a 6910 or 6920 will get pics to compare them.

I bet your like a pig in sh1te down there Graham, I know I would be. Looks like quite an operation, didn't realise they were running a brace of Deeres though. Should be getting the summer weather this week so I dare say you'll be knocking on into the small hours with the wheat, don't let that be an excuse for not taking photo's though, whatever the time of day it is - we want them pics!!!

Cheers Graham  :)

Archived