Graham's Work

graham

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whow any more pics of the jd's and where are they based as i love jd's and have worked with them ever since i was little and will be looking for a job as a farm mechanic / tractor driver when i leave collage in a few years!!! not trying to be haistey or any thing though just think a job there would be made for me!!! ;D:D:)8):o

had a day with brother in law today he put new plate cooler in .to cool milk before it goes into bulk tank i did the stainless steel pipework through the dairy and into the bulk tank . just took some pics of stuff on the farm most of the equipment is f333ked and the farm is a bit of a mess milks 250 cows and have 1000 acres arable , you can see the farm as it is right next to m20 motorway and high speed rail link ;)

nice pics did they have any big tractors

they have some big jds massey boy but i never se them today ;)

thats the prob with having telehandlers they always try and get them into the tights of places on diary farms, and most of the time they dont fit  ::);):D

they just seem to break everthing mate :o

Nice pictures Graham again, is the telehandler a Scorpion or the other one beginning with T? Is it any good? Cool pics mate  ;)

not sure what model it was nick did not use it nick but you would struggle to sit in cab with all the rubbish in there like,string bale wrap, cow sh4t , body warmer , rizzla packets , the odd stone , mower blade to cut string on bales with ,ajustable spanner,old bottle of drink leftover from harvest,ratchet strap, etc what a mess mate ;)

they have some big jds massey boy but i never se them today ;)they just seem to break everthing mate :onot sure what model it was nick did not use it nick but you would struggle to sit in cab with all the rubbish in there like,string bale wrap, cow sh4t , body warmer , rizzla packets , the odd stone , mower blade to cut string on bales with ,ajustable spanner,old bottle of drink leftover from harvest,ratchet strap, etc what a mess mate ;)

Targo thats the one im sure it's one of those, and i know what you mean mate. Been in a few similiar  :D;) The best one had a dog living in it  :D

Good pics again Graham :)

Nice pipework ;) is that IDF ??? unions?  I sometimes make up similar pipework with RJT unions.

thanks mdford i am not sure of the union terms mate ( well i dont no ??? ???) i use a rolling tool to put them on the pipe you can get them of if you mess up but you ruin the end of the pipe, starting putting a new parlour in next week at dover so a lot of pipe work to do there but i enjoy it  , do you install parlours down your way

no welding at all mate they do make good couplings no leaks and can put up with the tempreture changes when you wash the plant you can not put your hands on them so hot and when the milk is going through them you want them cold ;)

Archived