McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what stone are are you thinkin of how many of the average size family farms do you know of use auto  steer GPS  ??? and besides the tramlines work of the bout markers

Exactly CJ, that's how it knows when to shut one section off, something has to tell it when you change your bout and row....

tramlines the seeder we get in shuts of to pipes and leaves the strips unseeded the marker arms is to no where to go next pass is it not  ???

How does it know when to shut off?

because the marker arms measure how many times they have been in or out over so many passes

So the end of the story is you need bout markers for drilling...........

well here's what thinking of having for silage season

JD 7530 on JD mowers

JD 6410 on claas liner 770 rakes

JD 7500 grass chopper

JD 6820 (with loader unattached) and 12 ton kane

JD 6920s with 12 ton kane

the 6410 may also be used on a claas single axel trailer for back up

and the 7930 on the buckrake..... un decided what to do with this one... dont know if i should have the 6820 on rear britains buckrake and put the 7930 on kane trailer.... dont know if i could be bothered with buying a bigger buckrake :-\ :-\ most are too dear and have other machinery i could be buying with that money :-\

what you's think?

i would realy like to make another trailer :-\ but dont know if my yard would have enough space and i hate the thought of putting machinery out in the wet and cold through the winter because it may look like ive got loads of space in the sheds but in actual fact see when i fill the silage clamp in a months time and in summer when the grain is burstin out of the sheds ::):D :D but i may look into another trailer :-\

same

hopfully this

claas axion -butter fly mowers/herron 

claas jag 900

claas jag 960

case cvx -fella rakes /marshall

fendt 936-herron

jd 7530 - herron

and some other tractor on a herron

and 2 farm masters on the pit

Archived