McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts

Your posts were removed Matty as you were on your recent posting ban at the time they appeared.  It is not acceptable to allow another member to post on your behalf during your ban... kind of defeats the object somehow...

I believe you have been told that anyway... so I'm not sure what the comment and rolling eyes sets out to achieve 

tut tut

naughty boy

whats this posting ban all about?

nice pics tho would the 6000 series tractor not be mor suited to the small claas tralier and the 6020 series br more suited to the kane?

nice mate

wb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are great pics Matty and i can see a lot of efforts gone into them and your layout  ;):) :) just think you should realise that no one on here is against you they were only posted up just over a hour ago ;)

looks like a nice fleet your running.people dont always post every time some one posts pictures in my topic i dont get heaps of posts but thats because i update it so much and it is not at the inresting part yet when its finshed it will be better and when i do get posts it always makes it worthwhile ::)

They are great pics Matty and i can see a lot of efforts gone into them and your layout  ;):) :) just think you should realise that no one on here is against you they were only posted up just over a hour ago ;)

cheers simon ;D

looks like a nice fleet your running.people dont always post every time some one posts pictures in my topic i dont get heaps of posts but thats because i update it so much and it is not at the inresting part yet when its finshed it will be better and when i do get posts it always makes it worthwhile ::)

cheers babes!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

less of that, its been busy with the server coming back to life earlier, you cant expect people to reply straight away ;), the posts get moved down the unreads and as people reply it gets read again and so on!!...it happens to me! :D :D

anyway your pics are great as always, display is progressing well!!, looking forward to Silage here  ;);D ;D ;D

thanks for the nice comments, makes it worth while 8)

Hi Matty more great pics  ;) you getting ready for Silage yet?

hey garret, well still have another claas trailer, jd grass pick up, and a kuhn side mower to arrive but i will definitly be cutting silage next weekend. i know it's fun and i loooove it, but there's no need to be cutting silage this early realy :-\

thanks for the nice comments, makes it worth while 8)

hey garret, well still have another claas trailer, jd grass pick up, and a kuhn side mower to arrive but i will definitly be cutting silage next weekend. i know it's fun and i loooove it, but there's no need to be cutting silage this early realy :-\

dont worry the comp wll run for around 8 weeks!!....plenty of time ;D ;D ;D

McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts has taken a delivery from FM tractors today, (pics tomorrow) got a claas trailer, and a kuhn rear side mower which is now a john deere mower haha then a grass pick up for the forage harvester!! :) :) so the claas trailer is going to be a kane trailer, so should be starting silage once i get it finished 8)

McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts has taken a delivery from FM tractors today, (pics tomorrow) got a claas trailer, and a kuhn rear side mower which is now a john deere mower haha then a grass pick up for the forage harvester!! :) :) so the claas trailer is going to be a kane trailer, so should be starting silage once i get it finished 8)

getting ready for a big seasons work then 8)

sorry if i offended you but i truly think you put a hell of a lot of effot in to your farm and if i had the time and smace to do it i would wish mine to br donr to the samr quality of yours.

as for a buckrake i would recommend one from www.agrium-models.com  <<<<< i think thats ok?

its a really good piece of kit and is suited to both a 7530 or 6920 or anything similar

could you not put the 7530 that will have the moweres on her on the pit or on cart? as when its finished mowing it will just sut there?

or will it be used in conjunction with the contrcting side? and if so will be off mowing mostof the time?

;D

sorry if i offended you but i truly think you put a hell of a lot of effot in to your farm and if i had the time and smace to do it i would wish mine to br donr to the samr quality of yours.

as for a buckrake i would recommend one from www.agrium-models.com  <<<<< i think thats ok?

its a really good piece of kit and is suited to both a 7530 or 6920 or anything similar

could you not put the 7530 that will have the moweres on her on the pit or on cart? as when its finished mowing it will just sut there?

or will it be used in conjunction with the contrcting side? and if so will be off mowing mostof the time?

;D

the link dosent work and i cant find it anywere can anyone help?

;D

Agrium models is no more, try ricky for a buckrake

cheers mate actually makes it worth while ;):)

as for buckrake, if i do get one it will not be here in time for silage, maybe 2nd cut. but i might get another britains buckrake and join it on to make it twice the size.

as for the 7530, it's staying as the mower tractor, and of course if it's finished mowing and not at use it could give the 6410 a break from it. i may just swap the 6820 for the 6920s for buckraking, so it has that bit more HP!!! but we'll see what happens, the jd mowers are finished now ;D

that's a beast :o but i dont wanna be spending that money on something that only gets used a few time a year, but cheers noel ;)

Archived