McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts

nice shots mate, what are the front weights on the 6920 mate??? as they look a lot more in proportion to the tractor than the normal ones

i reakon they big be bigger to be honest, but they were off a joal valmet 8400 which i used the front axel for to use on the 6410 and i thought ide recycle the front weights, they're actualy upside down :D this is what they look like before

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=14004.0

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i reakon they big be bigger to be honest, but they were off a joal valmet 8400 which i used the front axel for to use on the 6410 and i thought ide recycle the front weights, they're actualy upside down :D this is what they look like before

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=14004.0

maybe ,but i know of deere with similar looking weights arround this way, lot smaller than the big siku lump style ones they normally have

• 3 weeks later...

putting the pics up that seemed to just ''disspapear'' with the server change ::) ::)

anyway.. will have another kane trailer comin and a jd header, and a kuhn mower being turned into a jd mower soon.....

DSCF0839.jpg

DSCF0840.jpg

DSCF0841.jpg

DSCF0842.jpg

the massey and claas trailer will be brought in if needed

DSCF0843.jpg

putting the pics up that seemed to just ''disspapear'' with the server change ::) ::)

Your posts were removed Matty as you were on your recent posting ban at the time they appeared.  It is not acceptable to allow another member to post on your behalf during your ban... kind of defeats the object somehow...

I believe you have been told that anyway... so I'm not sure what the comment and rolling eyes sets out to achieve 

Archived