McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats the ramp for matty??

its for going down in the pit i think whats the point in it never seen one on a farm   ??? looks goods though

so that the silage can be put in from the back, which means the front and back of the clamp can be leveled out :-\ you'll see when it comes to filling her ;)

looking good mate, will it be a concrete version or soil/turf when finished, tend to see just soil ones arround this way when they do have them

just concrete mate ;)

us contractors were drilling and putting out slurry for a farm 10mile away :-\ some pics of them before on the job. while they were away we started to service the buckrake for silage, justa general check over etc, then looked over the harvester but it was serviced before we bought her so she was dead on!!!!! :)

DSCF0826.jpg

DSCF0827.jpg

DSCF0828.jpg

DSCF0829.jpg

DSCF0830.jpg

where are those tools from matty???? they look pretty good

the realy shiney spanners hamer etc are from a doll house set, got it years ago from a doll shop, and the dull silver thing is off the old siku slurry tanker, i thought it looked like a drill so i kept it :-\

nice pics mate ;)

cheers mate ;)

nice pics ;D, so what do you think to the harvester then??, still not got mine!!!.....just unsure on the wheels  :-\ :-\

one od the best models ive bought to be honest!! the only downsides are the sily beacons, tyres couldbe better but im not complaining :-\ but over great model, great detail :-\ ;D

nice pics ;D, so what do you think to the harvester then??, still not got mine!!!.....just unsure on the wheels  :-\ :-\

one od the best models ive bought to be honest!! the only downsides are the sily beacons, tyres couldbe better but im not complaining :-\ but over great model, great detail :-\ ;D

Nice pics Matty you work force must be strong as oxes  ;D ;D ;D;) ;) ;)

the workers have had it easy this past month or two.. just brushing the yard, chasing bullocks about and wasting desiel!!! but now that the contracting side has opened they will never be out of the tractors :D :D

the workers have had it easy this past month or two.. just brushing the yard, chasing bullocks about and wasting desiel!!! but now that the contracting side has opened they will never be out of the tractors :D :D

They'll be glad to have a rest another question how is your tool box  :o :o :o

I like the tools too, as I keep harping on ............it`s the little things that make the difference isn`t it .The beacons on the JD could be fixed eh? as could the wheels for anyone feeling so inclined?

Tidy tanker there too.....

good job young fella

Great pics Matty, see your getting ready for the ftf silage comp 08 ;)

oh yes wouldn't miss it ;D

They'll be glad to have a rest another question how is your tool box  :o :o :o

:D :D prety good

I like the tools too, as I keep harping on ............it`s the little things that make the difference isn`t it .The beacons on the JD could be fixed eh? as could the wheels for anyone feeling so inclined?

Tidy tanker there too.....

good job young fella

thats true :) i like the wee details :-\ cheers john ;)

Archived