AMAZONE UX 5200 SPRAYER

texas

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Gav I am still not so sure about this one, cant see it on any website and there is also no mention on the UH site. As a matter of fact UH have removed all Amazone models of their website. I imagine it has something to do with Amazones alleged displeasure of the sprayer not being ready for Agritechnica.

I have a feeling that the relationship between Amazone and UH is done. Maybe Amazone will use Wiking in the future for other models.

Of course there is still the possibility that UH really do release the UX because I am sure they would like to recover some of the cost that went in to tooling the thing. Lets hope you are right and we will see this model soon.

Hey Gav I am still not so sure about this one, cant see it on any website and there is also no mention on the UH site. As a matter of fact UH have removed all Amazone models of their website. I imagine it has something to do with Amazones alleged displeasure of the sprayer not being ready for Agritechnica.

I have a feeling that the relationship between Amazone and UH is done. Maybe Amazone will use Wiking in the future for other models.

Of course there is still the possibility that UH really do release the UX because I am sure they would like to recover some of the cost that went in to tooling the thing. Lets hope you are right and we will see this model soon.

It should still be released as it was on the last order forms that I recieved from my supplier a few days back, I'll have a word this week then update you on it ;)

I've just been on their website and the Amazone fertilizer spreaders are still on there  ;)

I have been on their site and clicked on all the links on the left. When I go to Farming 1:32 scale it will list all Brands but not Amazone (it used to).

So then I did a search for a Amazone and I got 3 returns !!!! the 2 fertilizer spreader and a set of the fertilizer spreader. I wonder why the Amazone Brand is not listed anymore with the others. ??? ???

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...