AMAZONE UX 5200 SPRAYER

texas

Yummy, mcyum yum ... any ideas on price? If i can i'll have one to please Mr. Q or anyone whos getting any in.

Why aren't UH making this a general release? It sounds promising  :-\ Can we expect something similiar in a different manafacturers colours?  :-\ :-\ Sounds silly really?

seems strange to me that uh would build all new tooling just for a ltd run of this sprayer.

Surely they'd need to release it as a general release as well.

Perhaps a truely ltd edition :)

My point exactly, most ltd. editions are just a colour change or an added implement in the box with maybe a decal swap....

Just seems really strange  :-\ :-\ Thus can we expect a different coloured version in the future?

Another mouthwatering model from UH :P  It would appear the Hardi commanders days are numbered on the carpet farm :D  and the JD6920 that pulls it :-

At cereals it took a Case Magnum250 to pull the 5000 litre Chafer sprayer :o

I suspect I shall have to buy three JD7530s now instead of two so that ive got something big enough to pull this new Amazone sprayer with :)

As for ltd edition (I doubt it!)  Probably as someone else suggested ltd packaging and then a bog standard UH box to follow.  I cant see such a complex model with all its associated tooling being ltd  it just isnt cost efficient is it!  especially with a large demand from us collectors ;D

• 2 weeks later...

You wouldn't really need a 210 Magnum to pull the Chafer. Had a bit more to do with tractor availability at Cereals. Mind, it did help to make a 5000L 36m sprayer look small! Around 150-160 horse would manage it.

You wouldn't really need a 210 Magnum to pull the Chafer. Had a bit more to do with tractor availability at Cereals. Mind, it did help to make a 5000L 36m sprayer look small! Around 150-160 horse would manage it.

the chafer looks smart, I would have thought they would have put the 6000l versin on the Magnum

http://www.chafer.plus.com/Chafer/Products/Sentry/sentry.html

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...